Chapter 22: Goodbye Hogwarts

I'm not gonna write the graduation part cause I'm too lazy lol

~Oliver's POV~

So me and Bethany just finished the graduation I feel bad that she has no family too see her walk but she has her friends and her grandparents and shes still only 8 months were planning on getting married after Olivia is born as soon things settle in with the new baby. We are just finished packing and were heading too the train to our new place it's a apartment there it's close to Godrics Hollow it is not as big but perfect size I am ready to see what me and Bethany new life is as we are about to become parents as we are now at our new home and we used the spell and got settled in an now it's time for getting ready for the baby tommorow will be my last pregnancy I will be 9 months and it will mean baby Olivia will be here and I already did wedding plans me & Olly looked at the babies room it is qudditch themed it's pink & purple for her and we already got it all ready im so nervous about the birth though but I will have Olly.

"You okay baby?" Oliver asked

"Yeah just a bit of back pain and foot is tired." I said

"Well why don't you sit down and relax yourself tommorow you will be 9 months and were getting close to our little Princess will be here." said Olly

(Sorry it's short bit hope you enjoyed my laptop charger is crap so I gotta get a new one)