Chapter 19: The Baby Shower

~Katie's POV~

So Bethany is out in Hogsmade with Oliver and it's part of the plan I told Oliver to take her to Hogsmade so I got alot of help from Angela, The Weasley Twins, Harry, Hermione, and Ginny. We did the decorations we got an house elf to bake the cake and they did a good job. As we got foods like the stuff we get from the great hall and we got pumpkin juice, chocolate frogs, pumpkin pasties, some more treats from Honeydukes.

"How's the food going?" I said

"It's going well we got the gifts all set on the table and we and the cake is on the way the twins are getting it now." said Ginny

"I wanna make sure it's special for Bethany." I said

"It will be." said Angela

As everyone was still setting up the twins came with the cake and we was finished. The baby shower is at the qudditch field in the tent. Guest started coming in we gotten the fellow Gryfindors, and some of her friends from Hufflepuff, and Ravenclaw. As everyone sat the gifts down.

"Oliver got Bethany and he's blindfolding her now so everyone get in your places it's time too suprise her." I sai

~Bethany's POV~

So Olly and I have had our time in hogsmade and I was curious on what was something he aint telling me. We walked at the field and I get blind folded.

"Olly where are we going?" I said

"It's a surprise." said Oliver

As I walked and walked and Olly says stop and takes off my blindfold.

"SUPRISE." said Everyone

I was speechless I just now see that they threw me a baby shower. Everyone have gave me hugs and Olly went and got my food and I ate some food and it was time for gifts. The 1st one I got was from Ginny and it was a rattle shape like a broom and little qudditch sweater with Puddlemore on it. Next one I got was from Hermione she have gave us little books for kids about wizarding stuff. As I was opening all my gifts the Weasley Twins gave us little prankster boxes for babies and the rest was mostly qudditch related stuff.

~Oliver's POV~

Since Christmas is tommorow but I figure it's the right time at the baby shower I went to the room to get the ring.

"I got a present for Bethany as well." I said "Bethany the moment I met you I was taken by your personality and I knew you was the one and I helped you through everything and stayed by your side I am so happy where having a child and I wanna complete this day."

I got on one kneee.

"Bethany Mason will you marry me?" I said as I can tell Bethany is crying of happines.

"YES." said Bethany as I slid the ring on her and every one cheered as we got alot of support.