Chapter 21: Last Time In Hogwarts

~Bethany's POV~

So my parents already stopped bothering me about Flint which is good cause I'm gonna marry Olly so I been happy about them leaving me alone and I don't think they want anything to do with me or the baby it's already the last day of Hogwarts for me & Olly cause we graduate tommorow I am happy but also sad at the same time I am gonna miss my friends so much and Sirus Black is out of Azkaban as Harry told me that he's innocent and that's his Godfather as we was packing most of our things for tommorow since graduation is tommorow and my pregnancy is going well I'm almost 8 months just 3 more months and Olivia will be finally here.

"Bethany I think you should take a break cause you been up on for like a long time you need to relax sometime." said Oliver

"I am a bit tired my feet are swollen I need to sit down." I said as I saw down on the bed as Olly puts the blanket on me "Olly can you cuddle with me."

"I will always cuddle with you." said Oliver as he sat in the bed with me and feels my belly as Olivia kicked "Daddy is here 2 more months and we will see you in this world."

I love how he says sweet things to Olivia as soon as she hears Olly she kicks around she is deffinatly a daddy's girl. As hours passed as we finished packing all our things as all the other years are already home since we last 7th years are gonna be ready to graduate.