Chapter 10: The Match & Comeback

~Oliver's Wood~

So I am just finished getting ready for the match and it wasn't until an hour so I decided to go to the hospital wing to see Bethany she's just laying there still not waking up I just wish she wake up. I am just waiting for the match I was just holding her hand just watching her sleep I just miss her so much. I am just sitting looking at her it's been too long since she has been in a coma. Madame Pomfery came to check on her. I just miss her so much I am gonna kill Flint at the match for nearly killing her. As the hour went by I had to meet the team for the match and it's also Harry Potter's first game as our new seeker and not seeing Bethany at today's game is just hurtful cause she's in bed alone in a coma no one else is there but Madame Pomfery. As I grabbed my broom as everyone else did we walked at the entrance we waited. Harry was looking a bit terrifying and then I remembered I got hit in the head with the bludger before and woke up a few weeks after and couldn't remember a thing after what happened. Just talking to Harry about it just made me remember Bethany is in a coma because of a bludger she is going through the same problem I had a year ago. As it opened it was game time as Lee Jordan was speaking.

"Now I want a nice clean game..... from all of you." said Madame Hooch 

As the game has begin I ran too the hoops and I see Flint smirking at me giving me a nasty look I just wanna knock him off his broom. As I was waiting for the quaffle I can barley focus on the game like all I think about is Bethany in the hospital wing in a coma I hate leaving her there I rather just sit with her but I am the team captian and keeper I can't bail on my team but I need to the team is counting on me.

"I CAN HAVE YOUR LADY WOOD." said Flint

I was getting angry that I just wanna leave the hoops just to knock Flint off his broom as I was near the hoops its hard to focus thinking how Bethany is laying down in the bed in a coma not waking up. As the quaffle was coming through the hoop I hit it and it got tossed to Katie I just kept on thinking that Bethany will lose her memory forever & I will lose the love of my life cause I lost my good friend too being in a coma after being hit by a bludger during my 1st year he was like my brother his name was Bobby West he died just a few weeks before my 1st year was about too end I don't wanna lose Bethany like I lost my best friend to being in a coma I hate that I might lose the love of my life. As the game continued as I was blocking the hoops as I am just watching Flint just glaring at me as he just made me angry for everything he had done to Bethany I just wanna take that bat and hit him with it. As Flint was just going to the hoops I had hit the quaffle from going to the hoops while Harry was chasing the Snitch I am just ready for this game to be over with. As I was just floating in front of the hoops as Harry was trying to catch the snitch I saw Harry was on his broom as he stands on it getting the snitch as he fell off his broom and he looks like he was gonna puke as he spit out it was the snitch and we won.

"Harry Potter has got the snitch." said Lee Jordan

"Gryfindorr wins." said Madame Hooch

As I was happy the team won but I am still hurting inside just thinking about Bethany as everyone was cheering as I was just floating around. A few mins later I took off my quiddicth robe and my gear and just left in my sweater and pants so I walked out of the locker room and just headed to the hospital wing too see Bethany. As I got there she was still not waking up as I walked too her as she was just laying there in a coma I wish she would just wake up. I took her hand she's just cold as ice she's not getting warm enough. So I took my wand and did accio and came 2 blankets and I put them on her as I was covering her up. I took her hand again just watching her hoping she wake up any moment

"Hey sweetheart I know you can't hear me but I often have you on my mind since the incident happened I really wish you wake up & please don't die Bethany I don't wanna lose you like I lost my best friend in 1st year please wake up Bethany please." I said as I was feeling like a tear comes in my face.