Chapter 27: Wedding Planning with friends

~Bethany's POV~

I'm so tired from Olivia last night so was Olly but we made it through the night I was cooking breakfast while Olly was feeding Olivia her bottle I am cooking eggs, bacon and pancakes as Oliver is still feeding Olivia. Breakfast got done and we fixed our plate Olivia is just asleep until she dirty her diaper or needs next feeding after breakfast Oliver agreed to stay home with Olivia and he didn't mind cause he wants some bonding time with Olivia. I'm going over to Angela's home and Katie is gonna be there were gonna discuss wedding plans and things.

Bethany: Hey babe are sure you be okay taking care of Olivia?

Oliver: babe I don't mind I wanna spend time with her and you deserve to have girl time with Angela and Katie.

Bethany: okay babe there is food in the fridge if you need any if you get hungry have a great bond with Olivia.

Oliver smiles.

So I apparated to Angela's house and knocked on the door and Angela hugs me and so did Katie as we gathered around the table and looked at photos for cakes and venues and a altar for when she walks down the isle

Bethany: I like this venue and this I wanna walk there down the isle.

Katie: so what are we gonna do food wise?

Angela: maybe get some house elves to do the work?

Bethany: I don't want many house elves and I think a buffet we can do variety of  foods like chicken, veggies, soups, and all them things and deserts like pudding, chocolate fountain and other sweets just as long as Ron doesn't pig out much

We laughed and we kept looking and looking through dress ideas as far as colors to use for a theme.

Bethany: I think we should do color teal blue for the brides maid dresses

Angela: I love it

Katie: couldn't agree more so this color it is

Bethany: and I'm gonna wear flats cause I don't wear heels.

Katie: I agree

Angela: same here maybe we should all go barefoot?

Bethany: now that's even better I always like to go barefoot.

Katie: but who's gonna be the flower girl?

Bethany : my cousin from my grandma side they are the only ones that stayed my side.

Katie and Angela nodded as they continued looking for more ideas for the wedding.

*Note*

Sorry this chapter may be a bit short cause I'm doing it through my phone and my computer stopped working so gotta get that fixed sometime soon idk when tbh but until then I am doing it through my phone and I'm so sorry I haven't been updating the fanfic I just lost motivation and inspiration for this but now all the sudden I had inspiration and motivation for this so hope y'all enjoy this chapter.