Chapter 15: Cares & Cuddles

~Oliver's POV~

So Bethany just got out of the hospital wing and she's just in bed reading I was next too her she is reading a book about pregnancy she's only a week so the baby is really tiny inside her I am just snuggling up her belly and talk to the baby she's at stage 1 which is the 1st month of her pregnancy she was throwing up this morning. I am really thankful for having too take care of Bethany and not having to deal with Snape. Bethany is just eating some grapes I got her from the great hall we gotten our food to last us through for awhile.

"Olly." said Bethany

"What is it love?" I said

"Can you massage my feet please?" said Bethany with a cute look on her face

"Anything for you my sweetheart." I said as I took her foot

"This is gonna be crappy." said Bethany

"Why baby?" I said

"Im gonna get fat." said Bethany with a cute pouty face

 "Your not fat your carrying my baby inside you & no matter what size you are your always beautiful." I said

"I love you." said Bethany

"I love you too beautiful & I love our baby." I said

"Your good at massaging my feet your hands are like magic looks like your good at something other than qudditch." said Bethany

"Looks like it." I said and smiled at him and continuing rubbing her foot

"You wanna disscuss baby names?" said Bethany

"I am more happy too." I said

"So if it's a boy what name do you have in mind?" said Bethany 

So as we discussed baby names we decided too for if it's a boy we would name him Daniel Michael Wood and if it's a girl Olivia Michelle Wood. So it's settled we found the names for the baby. Not too long ago a owl came in and it's from her parents & I forgot she is about to be forced to marry Marcus. As she read the letter I wrapped my arms around her.

"I dont wanna marry Marcus." said Bethany crying

"Shhhhhh... it's okay love I will promise you I will protect you & our baby." I said rocking her back & forth "I am never gonna let anything happen too you sweetheart I promise its gonna be okay."

"I love you just please don't leave." said Bethany crying into my chest

"I will never leave babe I am never going too I love you & our child thats growing inside you." I said

She smiles at me. Dinner had just came we made sure she eats healthy and not just for Bethany but for the baby. We ate up and Bethany wanted to be fresh and clean I think it's time for me too pamper her so I just got her Pj's fresh ones and went in the bathroom and turned on the bath tub and put bubbles in it Bethany needs this. The tub was getting full and I turned off the water and went to get Bethany.

"Sweetheart I got your bath ready." I said "It may help you get relaxed and calm for the baby."

"I would love that." said Bethany as I took her hand and helped her up

So I led her to the bathroom and she got out of today's pj's and got into the bathtub and she was so getting relaxed that I decided to let her sit for a few minuets before I can help her. It was 45 minuets and I went back to the bathroom as I see her so beautiful she's still flat her stomach she's not showing yet & I sat on a stool and grabbed a glass and poured water on her hair and grabbed the bottle of shampoo and put some on her hair and just massaged her scalp. She was feeling so relaxed she deserves all this not just to keep her from stress but too help the baby. I just rinsed her hair out and I put conditioner and did the bottom of her hair. I rinsed out her hair. I grabbed the sponge and put soap on it and just went over her body. I finished rinsing her off it was time for her too get out of the bath tub and dry her off. She got her pj's and I grabbed the brush and took the tangles out her hair. She was finished and got her into bed and I got into my boxers too sleep in and crawled into the bed with her.

"Thanks Olly I never felt so relaxed you didn't even have to do it." said Bethany

"I did it cause I wanted too cause I want you to be easy on the baby you deserved to be pampered." I said 

As we laid down on the bed and she fell asleep and I kissed her head and her stomach and said goodnight to our little one.