Chapter 20: Final Match

~Oliver's POV~

As today is the final match we are now playing against Ravenclaw and I am not worried about losing cause Bethany and my little princess inside her belly are my biggest prizes. Bethany is seven months pregnant and next week is the last week of our 7th year cause graduation.

"Got your gear Olly?" said Bethany

"Yeah and I have my broom." I said

"That's my Olly I will be cheering for you and our little princess will be kicking for you probably like yay Daddy." said Bethany

As we head to the field I was just getting the team ready and Harry got a firebolt and I was going over how we practice before as we go through the plan we practice for.

*45 minutes later*

As time went we got  out in the pitch we got on our brooms as we go in flying in the air as Lee Jordan says let the game begin. I was looking over at Bethany I was blowing her a kiss and she blew one back as I see the quaffle come and hit it. As Katie got it trying to get to the other hoops. The snitch was flying around and Harry was going against Cho Chang  as seekers.

~Bethany's POV~

I was just watching Olly flying on his broom and I feel Olivia kicking alot meaning cheering for Daddy as the game was going on.

*3 hours later*

Gryfindoor wins again and I was cheering. I met with Olly.

"Do I get my winner kiss babe?" said Oliver

"No need to ask cause you will always get the kiss." I said as I kissed his lips and he puts his hand on my baby bump

"Seems like Olivia been cheering me on." said Oliver as he kissed my baby bump

"I'm tired Olly so much walking and standing with this baby and my feet are swollen." I said

As we got back to the common room Olly took a quick shower and I put on PJ's and fell asleep.

~Oliver's POV~

As I finished my shower got into my boxers and saw Bethany was already asleep and I got into the bed with her kisses for forhead and wrapped my arm around her baby bump and I can feel Olivia kicking just 2 more months till the princess comes too this world.