Chapter 17: We Knew It

~Oliver's POV~

Time has passed she's off bed rest she's been doing well she had started showing she is now 19 weeks pregnant we are gonna find out the gender of the baby but we both agree that it's a girl we know its gonna be a girl that's our little Olivia as we headed to the hospital wing we just waited for Madame Pomfery to get here it was a weekend so we had free times. As we waited I was just feeling on her belly she's still developing seeing her baby bump I just can't wait till Olivia is here. Were gonna apperate at St. Mungos since Madame Pomfery can't do it so she got permission to let us do the appointments for the baby the baby will be due by the end of summer we will be out of Hogwarts.

"So you ready?" I asked

"I know its a girl I just know." said Bethany

"I can't wait till our little one is here." I said

"Me too." said Bethany as I kissed her

We apperated too St. Mungos as she signed a couple of parchments. We waited as I was feeling her baby bump. Sooner we finally got called. We went to the room and the nurse had leaded us to a room and she told us that the healer would be here in a few minutes. I can tell the look on Bethany's face that she is ready to know the gender but we have a feeling its a girl. The healer finally came.

"Hello I will be your healer today so ready to know the gender?" said the healer

"We been ready." said Bethany as I held her hand

As he took his wand and she lift her shirt up and we see our baby in her stomach and it's just growing inside her. He moved the wand and found the gender.

"It's a girl." said the healer

"I knew it baby I knew it was gonna be a girl she's waving at us Ollie." said Bethany as we saw our Olivia waving like saying hello Mummy & Daddy

"She is all well the baby is great you guys may be gone here is the photos take care see y'all next month." said The Healer

~Bethany's POV~

I was looking at the sonogram and I am so happy that Olivia is growing inside me I am just smiling at the pictures knowing that it's mine & Olly's baby inside me I wanna hold her so badly. We got back to Hogwarts everyone in the common room waited for us wanting to know the gender.

"It's a girl." said Oliver as everyone smiled 

"I can't believe I'm having a goddaughter." said Katie

"Congrats Bethany." said Hermione as she gave me a hug

As everyone was giving me hugs and feeling my belly and congratulating me I was ready to go to bed. I went and got my pj's on and Oliver was already in his boxers as he was laying in the bed waiting on me to cuddle. As I got done putting on my pj's I was wearing stretchy shorts and a long sleeve shirt and I could barley fit in some of my cloths so I used the spell to expand the sizes. I got on the bed and got the pregnancy book and looked at chapters and read a little Olly reads with me cause he wants to be there with me when the baby comes as he was feeling my belly saying sweet stuff to our baby girl.

"Hey Olivia this is Daddy again I am wanting to hold you right now I bet your gonna be beautiful like your Mummy." said Oliver as he kissed my belly

"I love you Olly." I said

"I love you too my love and I love you little princess." said Oliver as he just feels my belly once again

"I wish she was here now I wish she come now." I said as I laid down as he laid down also as his hand is on my belly

"I can't wait for our little princess." said Oliver "I know Olivia is probably gonna play quidittch like me."

"I'm sure she would probably gonna be a daddy's girl." I said

"I never felt this happy when I found out im about to be a daddy." said Oliver

"Your gonna make and amazing father Olly." I said

"And your gonna make an amazing mum baby." said Oliver as I yawned "Tired love."

"Yeah I'm just tired I wanna sleep." I said as Oliver wrapped his arm on me and his hand is on my belly "Goodnight my love."

Goodnight my lady and goodnight little princess." said Oliver as he kissed my stomach and my cheek and drifted off too sleep.