Chapter 4: Cuddles & Nightmares

~Bethany's POV~

I feel a bit better now that Oliver was comforting me and is there for me even when we just met thats what I like about him he's kind & caring and I think I like him more than a friend but I am afraid to fall in love cause of the thing that happened with Marcus Flint I still wish it never happened last night before I went to sleep I cut myself my wrist still burns from last night before I went to sleep the night that Flint took my virginity by force all I can think about was the day he raped me he forced me to sleep with him Flint was nothing but a creep it hurts still emotionally. I am afraid to fall in love with a guy I am just scared that I would get hurt like what if he doesn't like me back or what if he rejects me and get stuck in the friendzone. I put on bandages this morning I don't want Oliver or anyone to see them and then I saw Flint giving me that nasty look as Oliver went to go tell him off which I am scared right now Flint is about too make it worse for me. I am just scared what Flint is gonna do to me next.

"Oliver please no he's only gonna make it worse for me." I said

"I am not gonna let him hurt you or anything to you I care about you Bethany your way to beautiful too go through pain cause of him I aint gonna let him I will protect you, I won't let him do anything to you trust me I am not lying to you Bethany it hurts me seeing you in pain and I aint gonna let him or anyone hurt you I promise." said Oliver as I see a tear coming down his face

"I am just scared." I said with tears coming down

"Don't be I'm not gonna leave your side." said Oliver as he place his hand on my face and took his thumb to wipe my tears "Once I'm done with Flint were gonna go back to the common room and hang cause I want you to relax okay we can go to Hogsmade another time we can just hang around and just how does that sound?" 

"Sounds great I would like that." I said and smiled at him

"Now I want you to the common room and have a shower and wear something comfterble cause I am gonna be there for you okay and I want you to sit on the couch and just read or something till I get to the common room do it for me okay?" said Oliver and I agreed as I left and headed back to the common room 

As I got back to the common room I went to take a shower, washed my hair, my body, got out, wrapped a towel, and brushed my hair, cleaned my face from the make up from the shower, and brushed my teeth cause why not as I got into my comfy cloths I went back downstairs took a book and started reading. After a few chapters I started feeling tired.

 After a few chapters I started feeling tired

~Oliver's POV~

So after Bethany left to go back to the common room I went to go find Flint so I can give him a piece of me and for having his hands on her I don't like seeing anyone hurting Bethany I wish I could had just reschedule for training the new seeker cause Harry is a first year but thats not the point right now Bethany is more important than Qudditch. As I saw Flint it was time for him for me to go off.