Chapter 16: The Baby Dream

~Bethany's POV~

(Ignore The Phone In The Pic Cause They Don't Have Cell Phones LOL and sorry if it's short ran out of ideas here but enjoy)

I had a dream that I was showing and I was all dressed up for something and I was wearing a pink dress with flowers on my head and I felt a baby kick me and I was getting very happy as Olly came in and looks at me and smiles at me I think in this ...

I had a dream that I was showing and I was all dressed up for something and I was wearing a pink dress with flowers on my head and I felt a baby kick me and I was getting very happy as Olly came in and looks at me and smiles at me I think in this dream the baby is the size of a quaffle and Olly came and kissed me and I was wearing a ring a wedding ring and he was wearing his we were married with our 1st child on the way as he puts his hand on my stomach and kissed it feeling the baby kicking I had a dream it was a girl our little Olivia Michelle Wood was inside my belly kicking. My life is complete with Olly and our little girl. I never been very happy watching Olly saying sweet things too Olivia.

"Hey baby girl this is Daddy again were waiting for you too come out sweetie." said Oliver kissing my belly "Mommy & Daddy got a lot of stories too tell you someday."

"I love you Olly & Olivia." I said 

"I love you too Bethany." said Oliver

I woke up it was all just a dream but it was good  and it's telling me I am about too have a girl. As I cried with happiness having a great life in the dream I just had. I looked at Olly sleeping so peacefully and so handsome when he sleeps.

"Bethany are you okay? Whats wrong?" said Oliver

"I just had the best dream that I am showing and the dream just told me it's a girl Olivia Michelle Wood is inside me growing you were talking too her my life felt so complete." I said tears running down my face

"I love you and our Olivia." said Oliver

We woke up it was already morning but good thing I am still on bed rest so we been up all night just having our talking & Oliver just cuddling with me as we was just talking about us for when the baby comes once she's born it's just I have a feeling it's a girl. Oliver was just feeling my stomach he wish she would kick. As we talked about the future of our baby we just had some moments here.