Chapter 24: The Wait Is Over

(Listen to the song while you read this just swipe to the right too play it enjoy this)

~Oliver's POV~

As I was just finishing packing up some of my things I already did Bethany's things and the baby's and I am really excited about little Olivia's arrival and right now it is now 8pm and Bethany is still doing great her water didn't even break yet she's a bit nervous about this but she's excited at the same time. Bethany is just sitting on the bed just reading a book and I just got done putting all the things together for when she hits to labor so we will be prepared for the baby's arrival.

"You doing okay babe?" I asked

"Yeah im just nervous about the birth." said Bethany

"Everything is gonna go well I promise." I said as I was holding here hand

"But what if something goes wrong." said Bethany 

"Don't list off worries you dont wanna stress the baby." I said rubbing her pregnant belly

"I know it's just it's our first child and I want everything to be perfect." said Bethany

"I know I know but even if it didn't go the way it planned just remember how this moment will be when Olivia comes to this world." I said

"I know cause you will be right with me." said Bethany

"You know I will always be right next to you." I said as I kissed her forehead "We may as well get some much sleep as we can cause it's almost getting late."

We just got into our bed and under the covers Bethany was just so tired she fell asleep as soon as she laid down on the bed and I took my wand and turned off the light and just fell asleep right next to my girl.

-Time skip to 3am-

It was only 3:01 am and Bethany just woke me up telling me that it's time like I can't believe it that it's time that it be the day that Olivia will finally come into this world as she was up and dressed I got everything together and we apperated to St. Mungeos as we signed her in they already got her a room as soon as they got her all settled in just checking to see how far she has until it's time to deliver. My poor girl was in so much pain I hate too see her in pain I just held her hand and comfort her and to get her to make sure that she knows that things will be fine. Bethany started moaning in a very pain way due to so much labor hitting her.

"OWWWW this hurts." said Bethany as she cries.

"Shhhhhhh it's okay im right here we just got wait awhile till they come and check to see if your ready to deliver." I said holding her hand even though she's squeezing my hand hard

"Why do I have to bloody wait for Olivia to be here? Its just hurting so bad AHHHHHHHH." said Bethany as she began to cry and scream 

"It's gonna be okay just remember this will be worth it when she finally comes into the world." I said as I cupped her cheek "Just look at us were engaged and were gonna have a baby."

"I know." said Bethany as she started to calm a bit as I started getting a wet cloth and patting it on her head

-30 mins later-

It's been 30 mins and she is still not ready for to deliever as she was taking deep breaths she's doing great and I am just right by her side holding her hand letting her squeeze it as hard as she wants it too it hurts but I want Bethany to feel like I am by her side cheering her on letting her know she's doing great. She is still breathing very heavy due to labor pains as the nurse keeps coming in and checking to see if she's ready but she wasn't ready yet and Bethany is just hurting really bad so they gave her an IV of a potion to let the pain be less painful a little so they gave her that and she's starting to feel more relaxed and still is hurting a little so she's got it till the baby gets ready to deliever.