Chapter 14: Facing Potions

~Bethany's POV~

So I am feeling better the next day so I woke up I did throw up some but I don't feel like crap today. It's almost half way through the day as Oliver and I head too Poitions. I can't stand the fact that I'm gonna be in class where Snape is I am afraid he is gonna make my life miserable just because I'm pregnant with Oliver Wood's baby but then I see Oliver just holding my hand as we walking to classes I feel safe with him and makes sure I eat like I need to for the baby & making sure I don't stress at all I wanna make sure I have a healthy little one.

"You okay baby." said Oliver

"Just scared that im facing Snape pregnant he is gonna make my life even harder." I said

"It's okay baby don't worry about him he's just cruel." said Oliver "I won't let him hurt you like that."

"What about the points?" I asked

"It doesn't matter to me & I don't care you & you don't need stress from Snape you need to focus on the baby not Snape okay I will deal with him." said Oliver

"Okay." I said

"Come we better get to class." said Oliver 

As we got to the class Snape gives me the stare that I have a feeling words are about to come out of his mouth.

"Well I see you decided to show your face up here and the fact your pregnant wow I never knew how stupid you get." said Shape

"It's my choice rather I want to have a baby." I said

"Wow you spoke up congratulations 2 points from Gryfindoor." said Snape

"Why don't you just leave Bethany alone Snape she has done nothing to you and she doesn't need you stressing her I am making sure she doesn't stress if you have a problem with her then you and I are gonna have a problem." said Oliver putting his hand on my stomach "Go ahead and take the points I don't care out baby is more important."

Snape didn't say a word as he started the lesson as I gotten a lot of glares from Slytherins as I was just holding Oliver's hand I am just scared once I start showing about what kind of comments he is gonna make too me along with the Slyrherins. The lesson still continued and we was getting ingredients in our potions and we went to get other ingredients.

~Oliver's POV~

As we got The stuff for the potion for today's lesson the potion was acting weird it was getting very bubbly and it started rising and it just exploded and Bethany gets knocked over as smoke was everywhere. Bethany is on the ground just unconiusus she was having a bad time breathing Madame Pomfery made me move and put her on the stretcher. As I got there at the hospital wing and I walked in.

"Mister Wood come in." said Madame Lindsey

"Is she okay? Is the baby okay?" I said

"There both fine she just needs to be on bed rest for awhile cause she was bleeding but the baby is fine but I need to have you take care of her since your the father of the baby." said Madame Pomfery "You need to make sure she eats & give her assignments so she can stay on track & she can't be on her feet for hours unless it's shower or going to the bathroom only you need to make and I will write the note that you 2 will be out of class for awhile that your still gonna have assignments coming until she's done with bed rest." 

"Okay I will make sure she gets better her and the baby." I said as she walked away

"Hey Olly." said Bethany

"Hey sweetheart you feeling okay?" I asked

"Yeah & is the baby okay?" said Bethany

"I don't know what happenend but the most important thing is that you and the baby are okay." I said and kissed her "And were gonna be out of classes for awhile cause your gonna be on bed rest for awhile we are still gonna do our assignments but I gotta make sure you stay in the bed, eat, bathe and keep the baby healthy."

"As long as I have you with me I won't be as bored in my bed." said Bethany as she smiled at me

"Don't worry I will take care of you and our little one." I said

"I love you Olly." said Bethany 

"I love you too." I said as I pressed my face to her flat stomach "and I love you little one Daddy is gonna take care of you and Mommy."

Bethany just giggles as she saw that I am talking to our little one growing inside the woman I am in love with. She is staying in the hospital wing overnight and we just now found out the due date of our baby he or she will be due in August that will be the time that were out of Hogwarts I am ready for December I wanna ask her too marry me so bad. It was night time so I had dinner with her and she's eaten some as long she & the baby are having something I gave her a kiss goodnight as I walked out of the hospital wing and into the common room got in my pj's as I got into bed.