Chapter 1

[Andrea]

"Mommy! " I hear pitter patters on the floor coming closer and closer.

"Yes Heaven? " I replied. My gorgeous daughter grabbed a hold of my leg. "Can we go get icecream? Pleeasseeee!? " she asked.

It was hard to say no to Her.

"Yeah sure. Let's go get dressed Mami." I ushered Her to her room.

Today was our birthday's and I wanted to do something special with her.

Well, My name is Andrea Rivera , I am 20 years old as of today. I am Puerto Rican and African American , I'm 5'3 , I have a lovely daughter by the name of Yoheaven, Me and her father Kevin wanted to go with something unique. I've been with the love of My life Kevin from the age of 13 til now. Me and Kevin live in the suburbs of California, And we've came a LONG way. My mother was a coke addict that used to beat me senseless which led me into the arms of Kevin who delt with the same mess, My father was a dope dealer and eventually got locked up and I haven't heard shit from him Ever since I was 10 , Same happened with Kevin's father. Me and Kevin ended up getting pregnant when I was 14 and he'd just turned 16 . I was 15 with a baby kicked out of My mother's home which left My aunt Jackie to raise Me , Kevin AND our daughter who is now 6 .But because all that we've been through, we doing Good.

My phone ringing broke My train of thought.

"Wassup Baee? " I ask Kevin.

"Happy Birthday To Youuuuu! Happy birthdaay to YOU happy birthday dear Dreaaaaa! Happy birthday My booo! " I laughed hella hard at his non talent having ass.

"Thanks babe. "

"Where's My other birthday princess? " he asks.

"Right here. -- Heaven! Daddy wants to Talk to youu! " I call out and she ran to me.  " Daddy! I miss you "

"I miss you too beautiful. "

I laughed cause it's only been a few hours.

"Hows you're birthday going babygirl? " "Good. Daddy me and mama are going to get icecream! I like icecream daddy "

"Oh that's AWESOME! Can I come? Or is it a girls day? " he asked Her and she stared up at me.

I shook My head yes and she replied. " No. You can't come" I laughed until My sides hurt.

"Why not baby? You hurt My feelings " he fake cried.

"Okay.. fine you can come. " She laughed and ran off.

"You're daughter is just like you it's a shame " I say wipeing the tears from My eyes.

"I know Man! That lil girl mean. "

"Ahaha. Babe where are you? Are you seriously coming? " I pouted.

"I'm at the trap But uh, Imaa be there in like an hour. Keep her distracted or something "

I knew that was a hard thing to do. " Well, we just finna go ahead and go to the mall. I'm taking 200 Okaay? " He sighed then Agreed. I loved this boy with all My heart. He's My everything.

"Alright see y'all there " and with that Me and Heaven were on our way. Today would be fun.

I decided to pick up My best friend Sienna before the mall.

"Happy birthday yallll!!! " She  yelled after answering the door. 

"Thank you tee tee! " Heaven yelled.

"Thank You bookie " i smiled. Sienna had 3 bags full of something. I knew all that was for Heaven's spoiled ass. Sienna gave this girl everything she wanted and then some.