Chapter 9

[Sienna]

I walked into the house and everything was trashed.

The couch was tipped over, there was broken glass everywhere, a whole in the wall, and no one was around.

Shit must've gotten bad when I was at work.

"Kevin.. drea.. anybody? " I called out.

"Its.. just me. " kevin replied from a distance.

"Where are you? What happened in here?! "

I walked in his room and saw him sprawled out on the bed staring up at the ceiling.

"She left me man.. she left and took my baby man.. " he spoke after minuets of silence.

"You wanna talk about it? "

"What's there to talk about? I hit her, yelled at her in front of yoheaven.. she's gone. She's done with me. I never thought she'd actually be done with me. This shit is crazy Cee. "

I rubbed his back and held him close.

"Well. I had something to talk to you about, but I guess it'll have to wait. "

"Yea.. just.. tell me later. I'll talk to you in a minuet. can you just leave me be for a little? "

"Sure thing. " I left out the room and began to clean up the house.

Yesterday morning I visited the clinic because I felt sick. To find out, I'm pregnant. And I'm a thousand percent sure it's Kevin's. I don't know what's gonna happen but.. I'm scared.

He would never accept this child. Ever.

I cleaned the house to my best abilities then went to watch American horror story.

"Thanks for cleaning up my mess.. I appreciate it.. I really do. I'm surprised yeen leave my side too. " Kevin hugged me from behind.

"I wouldn't leave you in a time of need. And plus.. I have nowhere to go kevin."

"Man.. can you promise me something Sierra? " kevin sat down beside me.

"Sure. Anything wassup? " my heart began to race.

"Promise me you'll never leave.. no matter what.. promise me you'll never leave.. " he grabbed my hand.

"I promise Kevin.. "

"What you had to talk to me about though? "

"Um.. I went to the clinic yesterday.. "

His eyes widened.

"And? "

"And.. I'm pregnant.. I didn't really wanna tell you.. but I knew I would have to.. I'm sorry.."

I tried to get up to make the conversation less weird.

He grabbed my hand and stood my in front of him.

He slowly placed his hands on my tummy.

"My child.. is growing inside of you. "

I nodded my head.

"This ain't how shit is supposed to go.. but this.. this child.. is the best thing that has happened to me in a while.. I guess we having a baby man.. " he smiled slightly.

"But.. about Andrea and heaven.. what about them.. I mean.. Andrea is my best friend.. "

"We'll see when the time is right.. " he stated.

The days passed by and me and andrea have been talking.

Its sad to hear her cry over what happened, knowing I'm pregnant with Kevin's child.

We planned to meet up today and today I planned on telling her I was pregnant..

I know it's too soon, and I'm prepared for whatever happens.

I know this is gonna shred our friendship to pieces.

We walked around the crowded Mall until we found somewhere to sit.

"Listen. Its been alot of shit going on that I need to get off my chest. " I began to say.

"Wassup? Is everything okay? "She said facing towards me.

"I'm so sorry drea.." I began to break down.

She narrowed her eyes and sat back.

"I'm pregnant... and it's Kevin's. I'm so sorry. I am so sorry. I know you hate me right about now. "

She stood up and grabbed heaven's hand.

"I gotta go.. forget I ever existed bitch. "

"But wait! "

She walked over to me and grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled me closer.

"Listen. You have betrayed me. Your a nothing ass hoe. And I never want to speak to you again. " she pushed my head and walked away.

I sped walk to my car and cried for thirty minutes.

I have truly fucked up everything.

What did I expect to happen?

What's gonna happen next?