Chapter 19

[Deon]

A month later me and my baby still going strong.

We moved everything out of the beach house into my house.

"Yoyo. It's time for school get up mami. " I shook Yoheaven lightly.

"You be too quiet tryna wake her up" Andrea laughed.

"YOHEAVEN!" Dre yelled and yoheaven scattered to get up.

"Its time for school baby girl. Lets get going. I got your outfits for the next two weeks already laid out so just choose whatever you wanna wear, and breakfast is on the table mami. Get a move on it " Andrea rambled.

"Mommy I don't wanna go to school.. "

It was Yoheaven's first day of first grade at a new school.

Andrea sighed.

"Go get ready " I mouth to her.

I walk over and kneel to Heaven.

"Baby what's wrong? Why don't you wanna go to school? You told me you liked school"

"No one is gonna like me in that class.. when we went to open house.. people looked at me funny" a tear rolled down her face.

"Listen Yoheaven. Your just nervous because your going to a new school. Its just that you don't know anybody and that's fine, but watch, when you walk into that classroom today, everyone is gonna love you, who wouldn't wanna get a chance to talk to such a pretty girl? " I wiped the tears from her face.

"Now your gonna walk in there and be brave today. And every other day. You'll make friends. You'll see. It'll all get better. "

I picked her up and kissed her cheek.

"Go get ready. And hurry " Yoheaven runs to the bathroom with her clothes dragging behind her.

I laugh. She's such a character.

I walk out and saw Andrea standing near the wall.

"Ear hustling? "

"Sorta. I just walked back up here and heard you talking to her. Thank you baby.. she really needed that. " she hugged me.

I stepped back and looked at her attire.

My baby was looking bad as hell boy!

She rocked a white camisole with a navy blue blazer that fit her perfectly, a black mini skirt with some navy blue stilletos.

"Do I look bad or something? Why you looking like that? "

I laugh. "Nah. You look perfect bae. "

She blushed. "Should I button up my blazer or leave it like this?"

"Leave it open. I like the way ya titties sitting right about now. " I joke.

"Thats exactly why I'm finna button it." She giggled.

"On some real shit though I like it either way. Buttoned up makes you look more professional though. " I helped smooth out her skirt.

Andrea had got a lil job downtown doing telemarketing. She was pretty good at it. And she enjoyed it more than flipping burgers so that was a plus.

Yoheaven rushed past us and flew down the stairs.

"So.. her father is picking her up from school today right? " I ask.

"Right. "

I met dude a week ago. Andrea didn't speak to him for some odd reason, leaving me to do all the talking.

I don't know dude personally, but obviously he's a dumbass for letting Dre go.

"I thought I was gone pick her up but I guess not.."

"Cause I have something planned for us baby." Dre smiles.

And from the look she's giving me I already know what she's gonna say next.

"You still on this redecorating shit bae?"

"Yes!! I wanna make this place look like a home. Not a house. " she kissed me on my cheek and walked down the stairs.

I trailed behind her and walked into the kitchen.

Heaven stood at the sink washing her plate. She was such a smart girl.

"You trailing behind me right? " dre asks

"Yeah. " I said grabbing my keys.

Andrea and Heaven hurried out the door.

I looked back at my living room.

Maybe it did need some improvements.

After a short ten minute drive we arrived to the school.

I hopped out the car and grabbed Heaven's bag.

"Today is gonna be perfect I swear baby girl " I smiled a reassuring smile.

Me and Andrea got heaven settled in and parted ways.

I decided to go chill at the trap till bae got off.

"Daddy's home bitches! " I yelled as I walked in.

"Take yo faggot ass on nigga" My nigga goonie yelled back

I walked past Bonnie who was putting wads of money in the counter.

I slapped her ass as hard as I could.

"Keep up the good work. That ass getting fatter girl "

She pulled her 45 out and cocked it.

"Keep playing deon and ima fuck around and blow ya brains out. That shit hurt bitch! "

"Love you too hoe " I said walking away.

I walked into the basement and the smell of alcohol and khalifa kush filled the air.

I scanned the room and there was my nigga Rone tied up.

"The fuck is going on here? " I barked at Tony and Bones.

"Man. This fuck nigga been fucking up bossman " bones looked at me with anger in his eyes.

"Fuck nigga been stealing from us again. Junkie bitch. " Tony hit rone with the ass of his gun.

I sighed and grinded my teeth.

I walked up to rone and grinned.

"I gave you your chance to change man. I've gave you ample opportunities to chill the fuck out. Why you stealing from me again man? "

"I needed it. I needed it." Rone scratched his face with his shoulder.

"You know what happens to niggas that steal from me right? "

I turned around and pulled my strap out.

I took the shit off safety and turned back around.

"Any last words? " Tony asked him.

"Fuck you ton-"

I shot him in his forehead with no remorse.

"Clean this shit up. " I walked back upstairs and grabbed a blunt.

I sunk into the couch and sparked up. Inhaling my smoke I laughed to myself.

"Well. What a nice way to start off my day "

Oooooooo! Deon that Deon!!!!! I love how he can be so loving one moment, and a total dick the next.

Vote and comment!