Chapter 2

[Andrea]

I sat here laughing to myself. I was in disbelief that I actually agreed!

YoHeaven walked from out of Sienna room with a koolaid smile on her face.

"Mommy! Tee tee bought me a princess dress, Some ballet shoes, a sparkling crown, a diary, some Jordan's, and a really pretty necklace "

I smiled. "Oh really? "

"Come seeee!! " She grabbed my hand and took us in the room.

And low and behold Sienna went above and beyond for this little girl. This pink dress had to cost at least 80 dollars, These Jordan's cost a fortune, The crown is REAL, which must of cost a stack, and this gold necklace had to cost SOO much.

"Sienna! Come here! "

"Yeeesss? " she came in smiling.

"What is all this?! "

"I told you, I will forever spoil this girl. Since I don't have a little girl, YoHeaven is mines for now. Shes mines just as much as shes yours. Don't sweat. "

Tears fell from my eyes. I feel like I can't do as much for my daughter as Sienna Can.

"Aw hun-- look Yoheaven mami go in the living room for a little bit. I have to talk to mommy. "

She hugged me tight.

"I just feel like.. like Im not doing anything for her. I mean I've came this far and still can't do anything for her. " I cried harder.

"Listen. I understand Where you coming from. Just.. hang in there, and we'll make a way. You know I'm always up for lending a hand. "

I smiled a weak smile.

"Alright.. enough of this sad stuff. Lets go turn up! It's my birthday. "

"Riiiiggghhhttt!! That's why me and Kevin got you a babysitter, you coming out with me and the girls tonight! " she started twerking.

"Uh. No! It's me and Heaven's birthday, I gotta spend it with her. "

"Thats what the day is made for! Me and the girls will have you all night. Now lets go! Andale! Andale! " she yelled smacking my butt.

[Sienna]

"Woaaah! That's gorgeous." Andrea yelled.

We we're looking at rings.

"That is gorgeous!" I got closer to the display to see.

"Not as gorgeous as you are." A husky voice stated.

I turned around to see dreaa and Kevin all hugged up.

They we're perfect. Other than them being financially binded, they're relationship was great. And then with them having Yoheaven, they're great parents.

Sometimes I get a feeling that that'll never be me. She has what every girl wants. A phenomenal man.

Don't get me wrong, Corran is a good man, but he doesn't have alot of qualities that I need.. qualities that Kevin has. But im not gonna overstep my boundaries.

Kevin walked over and hugged me tightly.

"Heeey Kevin." I smiled.

"Wassup Sienna. I didn't think you'd be joining us. "

"Ooo.. I feel so welcomed. " I joked.

"Always and forever. " he winked.

He smelled soooo good. And looked even better.

Over the course of the day, we Shopped, went out for ice cream, went to go see a movie, and now we sat in carabbas smashing breadsticks.

I looked over to Kevin and he flashed his gorgeous pearly white smile. Who wouldn't get all bubbly over that smile..

I was slowly falling for a man I could never have.

[Kevin]

Today was going amazing. My babies we're happy, I was even happier just to see them smile and laugh.

I was enjoying myself, as well as they were.

I didn't expect for Sienna to be tagging along, but the more the merrier.

All night I been thinking bout how ima propose.

I think a proposal is way past overdue.

I looked over at dreaa while she's laughing and carrying on.

I Guess she felt my eyes on her, and briefly looked over at me. She began to blush and turn red from embarrassment.

"Love you beautiful " I mouthed over to her.

I smiled over at Sienna and she began to blush.

A blind man could see that this woman was feeling me.

I must admit, she is bad, and I do have a thing for them mixed breeds, but Sienna was dre's bestfriend. And I wasn't gonna do that to her.

My phone began to vibrate. "Damn.. " I whisper to myself.

"Drea baby, they just called me to the trap this shit gotta be important. Ima see you when you get home though, have fun. " I raise up and kiss her on the cheek.

She twists up her face and pokes her lips out. She was mad as hell and I was amused. She'd never voice it though, but if looks could kill..

"Love you YoYo. " I yell back to my daughter.

I jet to my car and speed off. This shit better be important.

Sienna in the mediaaa .

.