Chapter 31

[Dion]

I sat in Kianna's living room with my face in my hands.

"This ain't my baby man.. I fucked you with a condom on man!" I yelled startling her.

"Stop yelling. Me and you both know that even condoms don't work half the damn time. " she cried.

"Dion you know your the only man I've been with over the past three years. I've devoted myself to you even when you were in relationships with other bitches! And still till this day I'm still here! Now we have a baby! I didn't even have the balls to tell you when I was pregnant. Thats why you never saw Me or heard from me. But Dion.. when I had Deondre, he looked just like you! Look at our baby and lie to my face! Tell me our baby doesn't look like you."

She fell to the floor and cried harder.

"I just cant believe you."

"Thats.. that child cant be mine. "

"But he is. Dion please believe me! "

"I need a DNA test... man what the fuck is Dre gonna think about this? Fuck! " I punched a hole I'm a nearby wall.

Andrea had been home for 2 months now, and Shit was going great.

"Well. You'll find out soon because I called the bitch and left her a nice voicemail. " she smiled.

I grabbed her by her hair and grabbed her by the throat.

"You did what bitch?!"

"Your.. hurting me! " she managed to say.

I let her dumbass go and raced back home.

Hopefully she didn't get that damn voicemail yet.

My life with her is definitely ruined if that baby is mines.

Just when Shit was getting good man..

[Andrea]

"I would've liked to tell you this in person.. but my name is Kianna and the man you love so much has been Cheating on you the entire time you all have been together. He's a liar, and a cheater and he's also fathered my son. If you would like to talk, you got the number. "

My heart dropped into my stomach.

Tears instantly welled in my eyes.

I looked to the left at the positive pregnancy test I was just so happy about.

I couldn't believe this..

Fathered her son? What the fuck?

It just shocks me.. the fact he knows exactly what I just went through with Kevin.. But.. having to go through it again?! Are you serious?!

I heard the door open and close quickly.

Thank God Yoheaven was with her father at the moment, Because I would hate for her to see what's about to happen next.

I ran In the room and took my 45 off safety.

Tears ran down my face involuntarly.

Dion ran in the room and halted.

I stood and pointed the gun directly at his head.

"Really Dion? Cheating on me our ENTIRE relationship? Fathered this hoes child? "

He hesitated to speak.

I shot the wall next to him.

"SPEAK! NOW BITCH!! "

"Put the damn gun down Andrea! Please man! Lets just talk! "

He stepped closer.

"Step any closer and I'm liable to blow your brains out. The way I'm feeling right now.. you don't deserve to live. "

I lowered the gun.

"Explain. "

He sighed long and hard.

"At the beginning of our relationship I cheated just to get closure from kianna.. then against a little while after that. But I swear that was the last time. I don't even understand how that's my baby. "

"Dion.. I just can't believe you.. you we're there when I went through that Shit with Kevin! You know what I've been through! And your putting me through it again! "

"And.. it's crazy.. because minutes before I listened to the voicemail I find out I'm pregnant. I'm jumping for joy ready to tell you. Then I see I have a missed call. And a voicemail. And I hear that shit..."

"I'm sorry baby.. I'm so fucking sorry. I love you."

"If your definition of love.. is cheating repeatedly, your sadly mistaken. "

"Please don't leave me Dre.. I fucked up and I'm sorry."

"Oh nah.. me and my baby girl will be gone within a week. But until then, I don't wanna see you. Go be with that kianna bitch!" I threw a duffle bag at his ass.

"Pack ya Shit."

He stood there looking defeated.

I ran downstairs and waited on him to leave.

He dragged his bag to the door and turned around.

"I dont know how many times I can say I'm sorry, and I'll say it as much as I have to. To make you believe me. I know I fucked up and I'm gonna do whatever I have to do to make it up to you baby.. I'm fucking sorry man.. "

I took the ring off my finger and walked over to him.

"Keep this, and shove it far up your ass." I cried harder.

"Baby please keep this.. please. It lets me know you still willing to work Shit out. You carrying my seed! "

"And so did she. But I'm not willing to work Shit out. Dion I'm done! Leave! Please! "

He grabbed his bag and left.

I jumped at the sound of the door slamming.

This will just be a new chapter for me and my babies.

I'm done.

To be continued......