Chapter 24

[Deon]

A month later

"Okay Yoheaven. This the plan. When mommy gets home tell her to get dressed in the outfit on the bed. Then you give her this card. Sienna is gonna be over in five minutes to stay with you ok, you might go home with them for the weekend so pack some clothes. "

"Got you dad. Mama is gonna be so happy. Her dress on the bed is so pretty. I want one like it " she smiled.

"Ill make sure to get you one just like it." I kissed her cheek and looked in the mirror one Last time.

Tonight is the night I'm gonna ask andrea to marry me. Call me crazy but I cant waste another second. I'm sprung.

I was interrupted by sienna knocking on the door.

"Hey dion. She here yet? "

"Nah, she'll be here in five. I gotta jet. Thanks for everything. "

"I hope it goes well for you guys tonight. I'm so happy for yall "

I gave her a faint smile and jetted off. I chose a great restaurant near downtown. Really nice setting, smooth music, amazing food. I know she's gonna love this.

I ain't even gone front, I'm deadass nervous about tonight. I shouldnt be, but somehow I am.

I've never ever felt this way about a woman before. I used to look at females as a piece of ass. But with andrea its so different.

I can honestly say, she's the first woman I've ever been in love with. And the last woman I'll ever be in love with.

I was seated at the most perfect table and texted the crew I wouldn't be in for a couple of days.

[Andrea]

I parked in my driveway exhausted as hell and I see a unfamiliar car beside me.

I bust out my car quick and ran inside.

When I walked in I saw sienna sitting on the couch with yoheaven.

What the hell is going on?

"Well. This is a surprise. What are you doing here? " I tried my best to hold my anger in.

Yoheaven jumped up and handed me a card and smiled.

"Daddy says your outfit is on the bed. He's waiting. "

The card had an address on it.

What is this man up to?

Sienna stood up and gave me a faint smile.

"Deon called Kevin to come watch her for a while but, he sent me.. he was kinda busy "

I looked down at her growing belly.

"How far along are you? "

"Five months. " she rubbed her stomach slowly.

"What are you guys having? "

"A girl. I'm so excited. "

"I'm happy for yall. I truly am. "

"Thank you.. how far along are you? "

"Three months. I wanna cocktail so bad too! " I laugh.

"Girl tell me about it. Especially when everything is stressing you out, now all we can do is eat the stress away. " she giggled.

There was an awkward silence between us.

"You know... I really miss you. And I know I'm a shitty ass friend but.. I need you andrea. The past couple of months have been horrible without you, I have no one to talk to but kevin and it seems like most things he doesn't listen to, and I had... "