Chapter 8

[Kevin]

I walked in my room dog tired. Dre was in Yoheaven's room, Sienna was at work, so I sat here alone.

My eyes roamed to the corner of the room which sat a bag. Not just any bag. A Tom Ford bag.

Now I ain't no broke nigga. But we ain't got money to just throw away like that.

I hopped up quick and ran to heaven's room.

"Yo drea! When you got that Shit from Tom ford? How much was that?!" I yelled.

She giggled and went back to playing In our daughter's hair.

"I'm fucking talking to you Girl!" I stepped closer.

"Can you not speak like that around yoheaven?"

"And to answer you're question.. I didn't get it with our money! A friend bought me that stuff! " she yelled.

"Who? That same nigga that was calling Yo phone? "

"We're not about to do this in front of MY child " she laughed.

She stood up and walked past me giggling.

I ran after her dumbass. She was really irritating me at the moment.

"Come back here! " I yelled.

She halted and stood there smiling.

"You cheating on me? You giving that nigga some? That's Why he buying you tom ford? What else he done bought you? "

Silence.

"Are you cheating on me?! "

Silence.

Anger filled my body.

Next thing I know I had Andrea by her neck against the wall.

"Let me Go! " she yelled with tears rolling down her face.

I witnessed my daughter walk out of her room with a face of confusion.

I looked back at Andrea.

"Its Okay baby. Go back in the room. Lock you're door"

My grip tightened around her neck.

"I can't believe you cheating on me! I knew you wasn't shit! We got a daughter together BITCH! "

All of a sudden I feel something hit my head.

The vase she hit me with shattered all over the ground.

Dre pushed me with all her might and ran in Heaven's room.

I jiggle the doorknob. Locked.

My feelings were all over the place. I was furious.

I kicked down the door. All I heard was screams.

"You really doing this in front of our daughter?! Stop it Kevin! Please! Stop! " Dre cried.

Blood front my forehead trickled down my face.

I grabbed her up by her arm an swung her closer.

"Whyd you do it Andrea?! Huh?! Why?!"

Should cried harder and looked into my eyes.
"I would NEVER cheat on you Kevin! What makes you think I'm cheating?! A bag from tom ford?! Really?! You wanna know why he got me that Kevin?! Because We're friends! Strictly friends!! Nothing more! And how dare you make allegations of Me cheating! All those nights you crawl in bed beside me smelling Like cheap ass purfume. And I never say a damn thing about it! But I'm tired of you're guilt eating at you. Because when you start feeling guilty you lash out at me. But this is TRULY the last time! You ain't finnaa put yo fucking hands on me. That's a No no. I'm taking my daughter and I'm getting the fuck out of here! "

She snatched away from me and grabbed heaven up.

Heaven couldn't even look at me.

"You ain't taking my daughter no where! Listen drea I'm Sorry! Just don't take my daughter! Please!"

She grabbed her keys and ran out the house.

I stood there Watching them drive away. Knowing this could possibly be my last time seeing them. But.. I couldn't move. I couldn't do anything.

I couldn't yell. I couldn't move. I couldn't cry. I was.. weak. My strength just drove away from me. Literally.

My family is my everything.. and I just fucked all the way up.

I walked back in the house and sighed.

"FUCK! " I began to throw anything in sight.

I needed to calm down. Nah.. fuck that. I need to go chase after my family..

I grabbed my keys and looked all over for them. They were no where in sight.

I cruised to Anastasia house. I needed to relax.

"What You doing over her--" I cut her off by kissing her deeply.

"Just.. just let me use you " I whispered.

She grabbed my hand and led me to her room.

For the rest of the night I used her body for my own personal pleasures.

As I sat at the edge of the bed I felt her tiny hands creep up my back.

The way Andrea does..

I sighed.

"You know.. you can talk to me right.. you can confined in me. You don't always have to be so shelled in. "

"Talk to me.. What's on you're mind?"

"I just lost my family man.. I lost everything Because I accused her of cheating. Actually I didn't just accuse her of cheating. I put my damn hands on her. I put my hands on here right in front of our daughter " tears flowed from my eyes.

"I'm so Sorry.. I mean.. do you really think it's over? Did you try to get her back? I know you love her.. and that baby Girl.. you I know for a fact you'd do anything for her"

"Well. It's not you're business. " I snapped.

"You know what. You right. It's Not. But excuse the hell out of me for caring for you! Just leave. "

She got up and ran to the bathroom.

I let myself out of her apartment.

I decided to call Andrea until I got an answer.
After twenty forwarded calls, she answers.

Before she got a word in I began to apologize.

"I'm Sorry baby. Please come back home. I ain't never mean to go off like that. And I was wrong. I ain't mean it. Let me make it up to you and Yoheaven. Please. Being alone here is already driving me crazy and its only been a couple of hours. I can't live without you man. "

Silence.

"I'll be coming to get our things soon.. I love you Kevin. " she cried.

Then the line went dead.

She was gone.