Chapter 3

[Andrea]

About two hours or so after dinner at carrabas, I found myself on the dance floor of Club Ecstasy twerking to Kinfolk thugs - Dump truck

I was in my zone, weave swaying left to right as I twerked on Sienna who was loving every second of this.

By the end of the song I finished my 4th shot of Tequila.

I fixed my 'birthday girl' tiara that I was too damm old for and went to go sit down in our vip section.

On the way there I bumped into a rock hard chest and began to feel liquid spill down my breast.

Anger filled my body until I looked up to this handsome dark skinned man.

"Shit shorty. I'm so sorry." He raced to the table for some napkins.

"I'm sorry. I done ruined you're dress and everything. "

I stared into his big grey eyes.

"It's.. Alright.. " then I remembered who he was.

"You're Deon aren't you? " I fixed my dress.

"Yeah.. and you are? "

"Andrea. "

"Rivera? "

"Yep.. how'd you know? "

"I know yo people. You got some vicious killas' in yo family shorty. " he said in admiration.

"I know.. ive heard about you as well. You're not the nicest guy to be associated with. " I put my hand on my hip.

"That's what you've heard. Most people don't know the real me. Trust, I'm nothing like the man people potray me to be."

"Mm.. That's what they all say"

I laughed.

"Shit, I'm just telling the truth. You should lemmee show you how truthful that statement could be. "

"Maybe in another life.. Thanks for spilling ciroc all down my dress. See ya' round Deon." I winked and walked away.

"Happy birthday Andrea. "

The rest of the night was chill, I smoked a little, Drank alot, and danced even more.

This was the most fun I've had with my girl's in a while!

[Sienna]

"Yoyo come here girl!" Andrea yelled while she ran around her condo chasing Yoheaven.

I sat back with my martini and laughed loudly.

My laughter was interrupted by the ringing of my phone.

Blow , weed , coke , pop , x , speeding up the heartbeat banging in my chest ,

when you put it on me ,

you relieve my stress ,

you got me so high taking deep , deep breaths ,

you get me so high , you get me so high , I know you ain't a drug but you get me so high .

"Hey baby , Whats going on? " I answered.

"Where the fuck are you? Why haven't you been answering my calls? " an angry Coran yelled in my ear.

"My phone was dead, could you do me a favor and calm the hell down?"

"Nah, ion believe that shit shorty. Who you fucking? What's his name?"

"You're crazy. Are you drunk or something Coran?"