Chapter 25

[Kevin]

Two months passed by and shit was starting to Get real good.

Sienna is going to school for finances, I'm in school for a masters in the paralegal field.

My girls are happy, im happy, everything is going great.

I watched Sienna grow bigger and bigger every day and I'm really excited to be a father again.

Andrea has been planning for her wedding, and I couldn't be more happy for her.

She's finally getting the treatment she needs and deserves, and I'm happy for her. Only real Niggas can relate.

A little piece of me does still think that should've been me, but shit happens.

I will say, that's one lucky nigga.

Today I was going to pick up yoheaven from her mother's house.

I took the short drive over to her place and called her about 5 times with no answer.

I called once more and began to get worried.

Her car was sitting in the driveway and everything seemed fine.

Deon's car wasn't there.

Maybe they're out somewhere

The tv was still blaring and all the lights were still on.

I opened the door which was unlocked and pulled out my 45.

"Yo Drea?! " I called out.

"In here " drea said just above a whisper.
I walked in her room to see her laying on the ground clutching a bear.

"You good drea? Whats wrong? " I dropped to her side and put my gun away.

"I lost her.. " she said before bursting into tears.

"What you talking bout dre?"

"Earlier this week I had a miscarriage.. deon is in Jersey for the next two weeks... i don't know how to tell him.. and Auntie has Yoheaven.. I probably should've told you that before you wasted gas coming over here " she cried.
My heart broke into pieces.

"I'm so sorry dre.. why didn't you call me? I could've been here for you "

"You had your own shit going on Kevin "

I sighed.

"Have you ate?"

She shook her head no.

"Come on drea. We gotta get you out of here. You coming with me "

"No Kevin. I'm ok "

"Don't no Kevin me " I picked her up and carried her to the car.

I ran back inside and got clothes, her keys, her phone and anything else I thought she would've needed.

[Andrea]

As I sat in kevins car memories of me and deon ran through my mind.

It wasn't even a week ago he was just laying on me and talking to my stomach, tickling my stomach to get her to kick and everything.

I held myself closer and cried silently.

"I can't blame you for not wanting to open up.. but if you wanna talk about it, go ahead. I think it'll be good to release some of your thoughts.. I'm here to help." Kevin rubbed my knee softly.

"We chose a name and everything."

"What was it? " he asked.

"Delilah" I smile to hide my pain.

"Thats beautiful. Listen, I know you don't wanna hear this, but she's in a better place, everything is gonna be alright baby girl.. but you need to tell deon to come back now. "

"Don't keep this information away from him, and you hurting right now, you need him. "

I shook my head.

We pulled into a long john silvers and I told him what I wanted.

I sat in the car and decided to call deon.

"Hello? " his voice was groggy.

"I'm gonna make the conversation short, I love you so much deon.. and I really need you to come back.. like.. today. " I tried not to break down crying.

"Is everything okay? " he asked.

"No.. nothing is okay right now Deon. Ill talk to you when you get here.. just get here. "

"Alright baby... I'll be there by tonight. Love you girl. "

And with that he was gone.

What if everything changes after this?