Chapter 29

Before chapter 29 starts I want to firstly apologize that it's been so long since I've updated. I am truly sorry. A lot has been going on and I haven't been able to write as much but I promise more updates. Don't give up on me yet y'all.

[Andrea]

A month later from me being shot me and Dion moved into another home on the outskirts of Atlanta. It was quiet and cool.

The neighborhood was filled with whites, which wasn't a problem, but they stared at us like we didn't belong.

I chased Dion up the stairs of our beautiful new 2 story home.

As I got to the top step I felt him sweep me up and charge full speed towards the bedroom.

He slammed me on the bed and in came running Yoheaven.

She jumped on his back and grabbed his hair.

He picked her up with one arm and turned her upside down.

"You supposed to be on my side Yoyo!"

"No I'm not!" She laughed.

"Thats right baby!" I said before bopping him in the head.

"This ain't Yo fight Heaven " Dion pushed her back on the bed and threw a pillow at her.

He proceeded to shake me up and tickle me.

"Okaaaaaayyyyy! Bae I'm done!!" I yelled.

"Tell me you love me " he said hovering over me.

"I love you! Now stop." I couldn't control my laughter.

Although sometimes Dion fucks up, I wouldn't trade that Nigga for anything in the world.

I kissed him softly and smiled.

"I love you too baby girl. "

He raised up and sat beside me.

"Yoheaven let me talk to mommy real quick. Then ill take you to get something to eat alright? "

"Alright daddy. "

Yoheaven exited the room and it mood got serious.

"Listen. Tonight ima have to leave out, I might not come back until tomorrow "

"What? Whats going on? Be A hunned with me. "

"We got them Niggas that stole our shit. I got niggas on they territory getting they weight right now. My only worry is we're still being tracked. Pablo is still on my ass. After this we're gonna take a trip to mami to talk this shit out with him."

I nod my head unable to speak.

"Deon.. have you even thought about our wedding?.. I haven't even really been able to plan with all the bullshit going on.. I mean.. is our wedding even still on? Like let me know something" tears threatened to fall.

"Lets just get some things squared away first alright ma? "

I nod my head again.

He kissed my forehead and left out.

I was alone in this huge house and decided to take a nap.

Which was wellll needed. I haven't been getting much sleep.

It seems as though I have to sleep with one eye open as many problems as we've been having.

Deon took me to get my gun permit and a couple of guns Registered on my name.

I Didn't really know the reason for them; now that we had moved. But then again, you never know.

As of now I keep a small Smith & Wesson in my purse, one in my glove compartment, and the other on my hip.