2: Old Faces

Gwisin is finishing up packing his gear and anything stuff that'll be important for when they get to rainbow. He sees Major general Kuh making his way towards him as Gwisin sighs not thrilled.

Kuh: "I understand that you'll be joining rainbow with Athena, I don't mind as you do deserve that position but while you're there." He says while standing next to Gwisin. "Be sure to keep an eye on Nam, she technically isn't supposed to be there." He says as Gwisin scoffs with annoyance and indifference.

Gwisin: "I'm not one of your lap dogs Kuh, I don't care about whatever stupid quarrel you have with her." He says grabbing his bags and leaves headed towards the plane.

Naomi: "bout time, I was starting to think you slept in." She teases as Gwisin just gets in the plane with her following suit as the plane eventually takes off. "So... I know rainbow already recruited some from the White Tigers, you familiar with them?" She asks out of curiosity while Gwisin gets comfortable in his seat.

Gwisin: "I am... Nam Eun Hye codename Dokkaebi and Chul Kyung Hwa codename vigil, I've worked with them once a couple years ago." He says with his eyes closed.

Naomi: "trying to avoid talking to me?"

Gwisin: "no offense but I'm as far from a social butterfly as a man could get in his life." But Naomi decides to pester him with questions.

Naomi: "but you clearly don't trust CIA, why?" She asks trying to understand the brooding Korean.

Gwisin: "it's nothing personal, but you hear rumors and you have to think if some of it is true." He admits while crossing his arms.

Naomi: "right... Yet I'm supposed to trust a guy who's name I don't know." She says rhetorically as Gwisin opens his one eye. "It makes no difference to me Gwisin as we're both professionals and we'll act as such." She says as Gwisin hmms to himself when Naomi sees part of a carving on Gwisin's left forearm. "The hell is that on your forearm?" She asks somewhat baffled as Gwisin covers it.

Gwisin: "it's nothing." He says as Naomi decides to drop it for now as Gwisin is having another dream back when he was eight as he's in the backyard using a tool to trim the grass with Gyeong watching.

Dong-Hyun: "Gyeong... Aren't you bored?" As Gyeong nods with honesty as his stomach growls which makes Dong-Hyun sigh.

Gyeong: "sorry brother, I can't help it." As Dong-Hyun searches his pockets pulling a couple berries out.

Dong-Hyun: "here... I stole these from the fruit market in town." As Gyeong doesn't hesitate to eat these as he mentions that dad doesn't seem himself. "He's just stressed, past few months haven't been easy." He says taking break as Gyeong shares the berries.

Gyeong: "Is that why he's talking about moving?" He asks as Dong-Hyun covers his mouth.

Dong-Hyun: "don't say stuff like that out loud, talking about that stuff will result in bad things." As Gyeong is ignorant to this but Dong-Hyun can't blame him. A couple hours passed after dinner as Dong-Hyun is putting Gyeong to sleep when he sees his father motioning him to follow.

Father: "Dong-Hyun I know these past few months haven't been easy but you've put up with it and taken responsibility and I can't be anymore proud but these next few weeks are only gonna get harder and I need you and your brother to stay strong and quiet." He says as Dong-Hyun realizes why his father is saying this.

Dong-Hyun: "father? We're actually moving?" He asks as his father nods and signals him to shush.

Father: "yes... It will not be easy but for a better life? I'm willing to make that choice and I promise... I will never leave you or your brother alone in this world, we will have a better life." He says with genuine honesty as Gwisin wakes up taking deep breaths and wipes the sweat off his forehead.