5: Death Whistle

GREECE RAINBOW HQ
OCTOBER 20TH 2020
3:15 PM

Gwisin is the gym hitting a bag over and over again with a lot of intensity as he finishes off with a couple of quick combos and pants heavily walking off as he removes his gloves and begins removing the tape around his hands when Eliza approaches him.

Gwisin: "something you need?" He asks sitting on a bench as Eliza crosses her arms.

Eliza: "the White Mask we brought back won't talk and we can't exactly beat it out of him as you already broke two of his ribs." As Gwisin tells her to get to the point. "We can't beat it out of him... I heard you Korean SEALS have a way of mentally breaking someone without laying a finger on them." She says as Gwisin sighs heavily as he knows exactly what that is.

Gwisin: "that's... Arguably worse cause most of the people that have been subjected to that have gone insane... Ribs you can heal, a broken mind not so much." He says as Eliza nods understanding his hesitation. "But... If it's the only way then so be it but don't blame me for what happens next." He says leaving the gym gathering everything he needs to mentally tear the White Mask apart. "God forgive me for what I'm about to do." He thinks to himself headed to the interrogation room and stands just outside of it.

Eliza: "we don't need to do this if you think it's too much." She says as Gwisin shakes his head hearing this.

Gwisin: "we need info." He says entering the interrogation room with Bandit and Caveira. "Keep him still." He says as Bandit and Caveira do so.

White Mask: "the fuck are you doing!?" As Gwisin puts black tinted goggles on his face so he can see nothing but black as the White Mask tries getting free.

Gwisin: "what you're about to hear is a tool used by aztecs that striked fear in those who heard it." He says putting the earbuds in and plays the sound as the White Mask hears constant screaming of what sounds like a thousand tortured souls as he moves around in his chair desperately trying to get it to stop as Gwisin exits standing next to Eliza.

Eliza: "Aztec Death Whistle... I didn't realize till now that's what you used." She says uncomfortable seeing the White Mask being mentally destroyed by the horrific sounds.

Gwisin: "I don't like this anymore than you, believe me." He says as the White Mask yells that he'll talk. Gwisin enters removing the earbuds. "Who arranged the bombing?" He asks as the White Mask gains his bearings.

White Mask: "one of the main lieutenants in the White Mask organization, goes by Bravo, he knew Korean special forces were onto him so he planned the bombing to be a distraction." He says as Eliza and Gwisin look at each other recognizing the name.

Gwisin: "what can you tell us about Bravo?"

White Mask: "honestly he's an asshole, one of the four horseman and-" but Eliza interrupts this as this is the first time they've heard this. "Uh they're the main lieutenants of the organization and run different aspects of it... Bravo is in charge of executing our operations." He says as Eliza sits on the edge of the table.

Eliza: "you're gonna tell us everything you know about the horseman alright?" She asks somewhat sternly but the White Mask agrees to this as a couple minutes pass.

Gwisin: "so Bravo, Lima, Omega, Hotel and Epsilon though he says that last one is rather new... I think it's best we focus our efforts in finding Bravo... It'll slow down their operations once he's out of the picture." He says as Eliza nods in agreement.

Eliza: "I got a friend in Mossad, I'll have him look into the other horseman." She says as Gwisin nods and takes his leave but bumps into Grace.

Grace: "oh hello." She says as Gwisin takes note of her using a cane.