11: Suspicions

GREECE RAINBOW HQ
OCTOBER 29TH 2020
1:28 PM

Gwisin is currently with Grace still waiting to hear if Harry's actually gonna let Kuh take Sung-Ho.

Gwisin: "so why did you ask me if I trusted you?" He curiously as it was out of the blue for her to ask when she did.

Grace: "I'm just making sure, it's hard to know what you're thinking sometimes." She jokes as Gwisin chuckles softly. "But I am glad you trust me Dong-Hyun, can I just call you Hyun?" She asks as Gwisin looks over.

Gwisin: "whatever works for you Grace." He says as Grace begins tapping her feet filling the silence between them as she's also humming. "Bored?"

Grace: "anxious... Anytime that old fart is around, I can't help but think he's suddenly gonna pull out my resignation papers for my "unacceptable behavior." She says in annoyance.

Gwisin: "I'm certain Harry wouldn't let that happen Grace, you're a valuable member of this team and a friend." He says while rubbing her back which comforts her.

Grace: "thanks for the reassurance." She says winking at him as his eyes widen when they see Harry exit the room sighing. "Please tell me you didn't say yes." She says hopeful.

Harry: "I would but that'd be a lie, apparently Sung-Ho is an undercover asset for South Korea."

Gwisin: "and Kuh didn't think to mention that?" He asks standing up not exactly pleased to hear this.

Kuh: "it was a need to know basis, surely you understand." He says rather smugly as Gwisin glares at him.

Gwisin: "from what I understand? Rainbow is fighting the White Masks head on so it baffles me that you couldn't at least give us a heads-up but that's probably too much given your pride right?" He asks crossing his arms as everyone there is surprised that he backtalked a general.

Kuh: "watch your mouth boy, even assets like you can be replaced." He says walking past him but Gwisin scoffs hearing this.

Gwisin: "and the world would be better off without someone as ignorant as you." He says with no hesitation nor fear as Kuh stops in his tracks and begins walking towards.

Grace: "general Kuh you got what you wanted, there's no reason to extend your stay here." She says calmly as Kuh leaves as Gwisin looks over at Grace. "You shouldn't of done that, now he's gonna do everything he can to ruin your career... Why would you do that?" She asks as Gwisin sighs quietly hesitant to respond.

Gwisin: "cause I'm tired of acting like people can step over me as they wish thinking I'll just take it." He says taking his leave as Grace process this not sure what to think. Gwisin arrives at the mess hall deciding on what to eat when he sees Vigil eating cereal which makes him chuckle.

Vigil: "what are you chuckling about?" He asks as Gwisin walks over.

Gwisin: "nothing just... My little brother used to eat this crap like an addiction, these things wouldn't last a week." He says earning a soft chuckle from Vigil.

Vigil: "I see, he still around?" As Gwisin shrugs saying he hasn't him since he was a kid. "Since you were a kid? That's a... Really long time." He says in disbelief.

Gwisin: "yeah... Uh just wanted to say I'm sorry for nearly getting you killed all those years ago, I should've thought it out." He says as Vigil nods understanding.

Vigil: "okay just try your best not to do something like that?" He asks as Gwisin nods and takes his leave as Vigil goes to continue eating.

Naomi: "hello." She says cheerfully sitting across from him as Vigil notes that she's in a good mood today. "Well I'm walking about so that's a win in my book." She says as Vigil is glad see her in high spirits. "I... Wanted to apologize for snapping at you, I should've kept my cool." She says looking away.

Vigil: "you don't accept failure as an option, it's both a good and bad mindset to have." As Naomi looks back at him.

Naomi: "truth is? I've never had someone or something help overcome that mindset as it's easier to push them out than let them in." She says being honest as Vigil can understand that mindset. "But I'd like to try, think you can help me?" She asks kindly with her hazel eyes looking into his.

Vigil: "I'm probably the worst possible option but I'll try since you asked." As Naomi chuckles softly hearing his honesty. Gwisin meanwhile is outside to see Sung-Ho off who stands before.

Sung-Ho: "listen Dong-Hyun-" but Gwisin signals him to shut up.

Gwisin: "I don't wanna hear it Sung-Ho, fake or not you threatened my friend and my family and I can't forgive that." He says walking away from him as if he doesn't even know him eventually headed back to his room placing both hands on the sink as he's begins remembering an event in perfect detail. "Little brother grabs my hand afraid that we'll be found and murdered. Thunder strikes with pouring heavily on our shed, I give him a smile trying to inspire that everything will be okay!" He gasps out getting a hold of himself not realizing Grace is there in shock.

Grace: "Hyun... What was that?" She asks very confused about what she saw.

Gwisin: "I... Got a perfect memory, I remember things in exact detail and how they occurred... Seen as a gift but mostly a burden." He says looking into the as Grace gently touches his hand comforting him.

Grace: "that's why you wanna forget your past... You can relive every part of it in perfect detail." As Gwisin nods and sits down on the floor.

Gwisin: "I'm not a believer by any means but it feels like God's toying with me, I lived a terrible life and I have the ability to relive everything that made it terrible... Being born in North Korea, living the famine lifestyle, not knowing if my family is dead or worse..." He calmly rants as Grace sits next to him. "And now? I'll always relive my first friend betraying me cause it was his job." He says as Grace places her head on his shoulder.

Grace: "I can't hope to understand Hyun but I'm here for you, your life isn't just a cesspool of negativity... It can be more than that." She says softly as Gwisin doesn't respond. "I believe in you Hyun." She says with a smile while interlocking her hand with his.

Gwisin: "you sure?" He asks as Grace chuckles softly saying she's certain as Gwisin glances seeing how adorable she is. "Why do you have to be so cute?" He thinks to himself as he's glad to have someone like Grace as she makes his day better no matter what. Harry meanwhile is in his office pinching the bridge of his nose.

Doc: "you wanted to see me Harry?" He asks as Harry nods signalling for him to sit.

Harry: "I know this may sound random but I need to run a couple blood tests on these operators and cross reference them." As Doc looks at the rather short list with confusion but agrees nonetheless.