10: Payback

WHITEHORSE CANADA
OPERATION BLACK SNOW
OCTOBER 28TH 2020
5:56 PM

Gwisin is in the forest blending in with Buck and IQ as they're scouting out where the call came from as Gwisin uses binoculars getting a good look at the log cabin.

Gwisin: "IQ you're certain that there's no landmines?" As IQ focuses using her scanner but shakes her head.

IQ: "Field's clean, but there's definitely people in there, can't confirm if one of them's your friend or not." As Buck is looking through the scope of his FAL.

Buck: "they're acting rather calm... They're either expecting us and are pretending or... I don't know." He says as Gwisin shakes his head.

Gwisin: "Sung-Ho was here we know that much but he might have left." He says irritated. "Come on, we attack tonight Sung-Ho or not." He says as they pack up and begin headed on back. "Dokka you there?" He asks in his earpiece.

Dokkaebi: "I'm here, you see him or no?" As Gwisin responds saying they haven't. "Damn it, I'll keep looking... It'll take some time." She says as IQ butts in.

IQ: "sure he won't detect you snooping around?" She asks just being cautious.

Dokkaebi: "he won't, I improved my code to specifically stay off the map from his." She says getting sassy as Gwisin shakes his head with a smile.

Gwisin: "easy Grace, let us know when you find something." He says as they arrive at their cabin and head inside finding Blitz and Ace messing about. "seriously? You couldn't find anything else to entertain yourselves?" He asks seeing that Ace is showing messages he gets from his followers.

Ace: "it could be much worse." He says as Gwisin doesn't like the sound of that as he sits down getting their attention.

Gwisin: "to recap, Blitz will be taking point with me, and Ace behind him while Buck snipes from afar with IQ using her scanner to warn us of any threats... Clear?" He asks as they all nod while Gwisin heads to the kitchen area and accidentally pricks his hand against a fork with his hand beginning to bleed. He looks at his hand seeing the red liquid drip into the sink as his hearing gets muffled hearing nothing the blood hitting the sink.

He flashes back when he was in the concentration camp as he's seated next to Sung-Ho and looks at his palm that's been cut as he shivers from the cold.

Sung-Ho: "you okay?" As Dong-Hyun shakes his head.

Dong-Hyun: "I just wanna die, that is better than this." He says when his cheek is smacked by Sung-Ho.

Sung-Ho: "cut that shit out, we are getting out of here, you wanna stay here and die, be my guest." He says as Dong-Hyun sighs quietly. "Sorry... I know you're going through a lot right now but you can't just give up." He says as Gwisin snaps out of it and quickly wraps a bandage around his hand.

Dokkaebi: "hello? Anyone in there?" She asks softly into his earpiece.

Gwisin: "I'm here... You got something?" He asks turning the sink on washing away the blood.

Dokkaebi: "I do and I tried telling you but you were out of it for a good minute, are you sure you should be on this op? I'm not questioning your skill, I'm just worried this op might be too personal for you." She says as Gwisin sees her point.

Gwisin: "Sung-Ho might've been someone I called friend but I'll do what I have to, I promised him that much." He says as Dokkaebi isn't sure how to respond. "He helped me escaped the concentration camp and convinced me I shouldn't give up on living... Now this is happening and it feels like life is throwing another curve ball at me." He says shaking his head.

Dokkaebi: "I mean... If life was throwing curve balls at you, would I be your friend?" She asks cheerfully as Gwisin chuckles softly.

Gwisin: "you have a good point Grace but what is you got?" He asks getting back to the task at hand.

Grace: "it would appear that Charlie Bradford is gonna meet with Sung-Ho tonight... Could get two birds with one stone." As Gwisin gets an even better idea.

Gwisin: "no I think we're gonna show Bravo and the rest of his guys what happens when you screw with us." He says headed to his team to explain the new plan. *An hour passes* Gwisin and his team are moving up to the cabin with Gwisin grabbing hold of a White Mask and stabs him in the spine ending him. "Work your magic Grace." He says grabbing the phone of the dead White Mask.

Dokkaebi: "and... We're in, Sung-Ho is on the second floor... Kitchen?" She asks baffled as Gwisin signals IQ and Buck to stay here and be ready to go on his mark. He and the others move up the stairs slowly with Dokkaebi guiding them via the cam.

Gwisin: "contacts dead ahead, Buck you're free to start us off." As Buck equips his skeleton key and begins shooting out the floor from below making the White Masks above scatter in panic but Gwisin and Ace take advantage of this shooting them down as IQ shoots from below killing the last one. "Nicely done moving to the second floor now." He says letting Blitz take point moving up the stairs.

A White Mask looks around the corner and fires his shotgun at them but Blitz uses his shield to blind the terrorist with Gwisin finishing him off with a headshot. They continue handling any White Mask that get in their way till they eventually are outside the kitchen with Sung-Ho locking it down.

Gwisin: "give up Sung-Ho! Don't make this harder than it has to be... Work with us and you will not be harmed." He says trying to reason with him but Sung-Ho scoffs.

Sung-Ho: "you know me better than that Dong-Hyun! Once I have a goal I'll always complete it!" As Gwisin signals Blitz to rush as Blitz sprints towards him with the shield up and blinds Sung-Ho who fires blindly hitting Blitz in his helmet but Gwisin shoots Sung-Ho in the hand and uppercuts him knocking him clean out.

Blitz: "you couldn't of done that first? Now my head hurts." As he shakes his head in annoyance as Gwisin begins zip tying Sung-Ho.

Gwisin: "you're the one with the shield not me... Jäger we got our guy, come pick us up." He says making it outside waiting for jäger to arrive.

Dokkaebi: "uh Gwisin? We may have a situation." As Gwisin asks what kind of situation. "General Kuh is here and is demanding we transfer Sung-Ho into South Korean custody." She says as Gwisin sighs heavily as he's not in the mood for Kuh's shit.

Gwisin: "well he's gonna have to wait." He says as jäger finally arrives as Gwisin and his team get in as jäger flies off. An hour passes as Charlie Bradford is walking through the rather grim scene of dead bodies.

Charlie: "looks like Sung-Ho's luck ran out, what do you need me to do Bravo? Want me to end the little bastard or save him?" He asks into his phone as Bravo is contemplating this.

Bravo: "Sung-Ho's connection with Gwisin could be useful, don't end him yet but do keep me informed and burn that place down." As Charlie nods doing so while walking away from the burning house.