Chapter 35

"Mari is worried for Yohanan!" Marigold insisted.

This in turn planted a sense of grave worriness and urgency in everyone. Timothy was biting his nail, trying to make sense what just happen towards his classmate. Monika was hiding her worriness while trying to comfort Marigold but everyone knew she is thinking the same thing as them.

Leliana, who they came for consult take a long moment to register everything she was told about. The trio she befriended not long ago and the new student is missing after entering the fitness test portal. They were slowly gone from the dungeon they were being teleported at. After Mr. Berry realised what happens, he acts extremely suspicious by ending the class and swiftly left the school ground.

"Have the royal been told about the crown prince being possibly kidnapped in broad daylight?" Leliana asked. She need to worry about the important part first as the president of student council of the school.

"I've reported everything necessary to te teachers. I think they are telling the royal family now. There's no choice, they will be worried no matter what if Prince Rohan didn't get home today." Timothy said. "As for Yohanan family, I didn't hear any action being taken yet. They will be informed sooner or later, I think. She is also from an important family, after all. "

Leliana sighs. The emperor may get angry at this news. His sole heir is missing and possibly kidnapped by one of the teacher at the school? That is not good at all.

But as friend, that is no what she should be worried about. Leliana understand that the times she have spent with them is not much but she values it a lot. Before she realise, the sense of duty in her to make the trio to feel comfortable at school began to change into Leliana caring about them.

She thought about what she can do. But nothing came up. Investigate? They are not in a mystery thriller fiction book. This is really happening. This is real.

Even though she is the president of student council of this school. She actually really don't have any power.

She sighs, "I'm sorry everyone, but I can't think of anything too."

"WE MUST FIND THEM!!! WE CAN SKIP SCHOOL TOMORROW AND GO FIND THEM!!!" Marigold said, angry.

"Where do you even want to search for them?" Leliana said.

"I REMEMBER WHAT THAT PLACE LOOKS LIKE BEFORE THEY DISAPPEAR." Marigold answered.

"Mari, calm down." Monika said, sighing.

Marigold was about to get even more angry but then she manage to cool off. "I remember seeing a thick forest in the distance when the spectating screen flicker. After the flicker, they were immediately gone." She said.

"They were teleported, for sure. My magic instructor taught me about teleportation magic once. I can't do it but I know it when I see one." Monika said.

"Someone powerful kidnapped them. What do they want?" Timothy muttered.

"You can tell all of that to the authority. I'm sure they know what to do." I said, even though I know that's not what they want to hear. I know because I don't want to hear it too.

"And what?" Marigold said. Her voice was different than usual. I turns to look at her face. Her face is twisted worry, determination, and a lot more stuff. " Let them stays missing without even trying? You know what's the authority like in this kingdom. They do their work like turtles!" She said.

"Prince Rohan is kidnapped, Marigold. I'm sure they will do everything they can to save them as soon as possible." Timothy said.

"We must do that also, then. We can't just abandon them! They are our friends too!" Marigold said.

"And what is it that can we do to help them?" Leliana asked.

Then suddenly someone break into the student council president office. Everyone stood up, ready to defend themselves.

They paused when they see a women dressed in maid clothing appeared. "Stay calm, I mean no harm. I only want to aid you in your efforts to save Miss Yohanan and her friends." She explained. "I am Poppy, Yohanan's maid." She introduces herself.

"I never knew a maid could do that..." Monika said.

"I am not a mere maid." Poppy said, not bothering to explain further. "I heard your discussions on this situations. There is something we can do."

"Like, what?" Leliana asked.

"Find the impostor." Poppy said, coldly.

"What?" Leliana and the others said simultaneously.

"I'll explain." She said but then look around. "But not here and not now." She added.

"Then, where?" Monika asked.

"I shall informed all of you the locations tonight. Do as I say." Poppy said. "For now, I will dismissed myself." She said as she began to walk towards the window again, ready to jump out. "Act normal. And... Don't forget to fix this window. You, there, the tall girl with short hair. You do that." Poppy said. "See you again." Then Poppy is gone.

Leliana and the others stays silent for a moment as they look at each other. Monika broke the state they are in by sighing and did what Poppy just told them.

"YOHANAN'S FAMILY IS SO AWESOME. THAT MAID IS AWESOME. NOW WE CAN SAVE YOHANAN AND THE OTHERS!!!" Marigold said, happily.

Timothy gently hit Marigold on her head. "Remember what she said, act like normal." He said.

Leliana stayed silent and process what just happened. She can sense something bad is coming. It will not be something small too. The whole kingdom will be affected by this.