Chapter 18: Regrets

No One's P.O.V.

Abby was finally in jail. She was sulking, and she had been depressed all the while.

Her cellmates tried talking to her, but she was too upset. She was jealous too, but at the same time, she was deep with regret.

Finally, Abby spoke up to one of her cellmates, Angelica. Angelica was sentenced to jail for murder. Angelica was also deep with regret.

"Well, you know, Angel, I used to own a dance company in Pittsburgh. I was successful. I was in the show 'Dance Moms'. It ended due to low viewer ratings. I ran out of dancers, so I decided to invite my former ones. I bribed them. But they realised my cruel actions and decided to move to LA. One of the moms opened a dance studio there. And I was jealous. But at the same time, I regret," Abby explained, tripping over her words.

"Well, I know you. Abby Lee Miller right? I used to watch dance moms. I thought it was horrible what you did to the kids, but I'm glad you regret it," Angelica replied with a smile.

Life was much different in jail. It was different than dance studios, it was different from showbiz.

Abby felt really silly for her actions. Every night she would cry herself to bed. Angelica soon noticed.

"Hey Abby, you know you shouldn't cry yourself to bed?" Angelica piped up.

"Yeah. I know," Abby replied in an unusually low voice. "I'm just sad."

"Well you shouldn't. It isn't healthy. I'm really sad for the family of the girl I killed but I ain't crying like you," said Angelica.

"Well, okay. I'll try," answered Abby.

Day by day, Abby tried not to cry herself to bed. What Angelica said wasn't really advice, but it helped Abby.

She stopped crying herself to bed already. Angelica and her got along really well. They were like best friend already. It has been a long time since Abby had a best friend.

-MANY YEARS LATER-

Abby was growing gray and white hair already. She had a lot of wrinkles, and she sat on a wheelchair. Abby was already released.

Abby was diagnosed with dementia. Yes, we predicted it.

She read the newspaper every day to keep herself updated.

And one day, she read:

Paige Hyland from 'Dance Moms' performing her hip hop dance world tour!!

Chloe Lukasiak, former dancer on hit reality TV show 'Dance Moms' performing for New York Ballet for The Nutcracker starring as Clara!

Maddie Ziegler getting more opportunities such as starring in Broadway!

Mackenzie Ziegler starting new music career as Kenzie Z!

Kendall Vertes and Nia Frazier doing singing duet world tour!

Brooke Hyland peforming around Europe with her dance troupe!

Tears rained down Abby's face. She was proud and jealous at the same time.

The regret is still in her. Abby started crying more and more.

Then she faced the window. "Why, why did I do this?" She cried.

Abby breathed in her last breath and let out,
"Why."