Chapter 2: Wild Sleepover

Maddie's P.O.V.

I'm really glad because tonight my BFFs are coming over to sleep at my house. That way I can express my feelings about Abby towards them.

I looked at the clock. They were to come by 7.30 pm. Today there was no school so we had dance at 8.30 am and we were dismissed at 5.30 pm.

"Ding dong!" The doorbell rang.

I peeked through the peephole and saw Brooke, Chloe, Paige, Kendall and Nia. I excitedly opened the door. They ran into my house like a stampede.

I brought them to my room. Mackenzie was sitting on my bed, playing with her phone. Then, we rolled out our sleeping bags.

My mom Melissa knocked on the door. She handed me a bowl of popcorn. While gossiping, we ate the popcorn.

"Just now Abby laughed when Payton pushed me while I was doing a pirouette! I was pointing my toes! That's why there is a small bandage on my foot," said Chloe while showing us her foot.

"That was nasty!" Nia cried. I agree with Nia. Payton is an idiot. Who would do that? I just want to punch her stomach.

As Kendall started to yawn, Mackenzie said, "It's getting late. I'm going to sleep...Yawn."

Brooke switched off the lights. Brooke will be the leader since she is the oldest. She will make sure everyone is comfortable.

"Ding dong!" I woke up. The doorbell just rang. Who is that? It's 1.30 am! Brooke woke up after me.

"I'm not getting the door," I said anxiously.

"Just get it. I'll follow you," Brooke insisted.

Listen to the older one, Maddie.

We ran down the stairs.

Brooke opened the door. To my surprise, it was Payton! She punched me in the nose. It was bleeding. Brooke rushed to get a tissue. She pinched my nose until it stopped bleeding.

"What was that for?" Brooke asked angrily.

"I want to ask why you didn't invite me!" Payton snapped.

"You were mean to us!" I said as I kicked her leg lightly. Brooke slammed the door and yawned. I guess she was tired, so I dragged her to the room.

Oh no. Oh no. A fat witch was coming to me, and my friends. She grabbed us all and walked through a dark forest. A gingerbread house was in front of us.

We were lying down on a huge pan while a milkmaid that looked like Payton. She pushed the pan into the hot oven. Ouch! It's so hot!

We turned into gingerbread cookies. The fat witch and the milkmaid began to eat us.

"MUAHAHAHA!!!" The fat witch cackled.

I woke up. I realised it was just a nightmare. I looked at the clock. 6.46 am. I didn't have the mood to sleep again. Anyways, we were supposed to wake up now.

After we all woke up. We ate some granola bars and Cheerios. I changed to some tights and a white muscle tank. But of course, I would be changing into a leotard. This outfit is just to freshen up.

I grabbed my dance bag. As I walked to Mackenzie's room to get something, I stepped on something. It was Mackenzie's pointe shoes.

We got into my mom's minivan. We sang to One Direction on the radio. Mackenzie sang really loud that my mom had to wind down the windows.

Soon we reached the dance studio. We walked to the dancers den. Gianna waved at us from the front desk, but Abby whispered something to her that I overheard.

"Never wave to Maddie. She's put a shame on this studio," Abby mumbled.

I rolled my eyes. Abby talking behind our backs never gets old.

Abby walked into the studio and screamed, "Group dance now!"

She told us our places and our steps. Payton kept disturbing me and I was so freaking annoyed.

One time she says, "Go there!"

Another time, "You're doing everthing wrong!"

My friends observed Payton's acts. Kendall suggested that we leave.

I didn't care much whether we haven't finished learning the dance. I so needed a break from Abby.

As I walked out of the studio, I heard Abby say to Payton, "We shall go out for dinner and tell me what annoys you about those girls."