Chapter 9: Abby's Final Curtain Call

No One's P.O.V. Again

(Warning:Everyone who loves or likes Abby, shall not read this, because something VERY DREADFUL is going to happen to Miss Abigale Lee Miller. UNLESS you can bear with it)

Abby tossed and turned in bed, thinking,why has the MDS grown so successful lately?

She couldn't believe that Paige has improved tremendously since the opening of the MDS, and Kenzie doing more Lyrical and Contemporary. She also heard that Brooke was offered to do a show for Cirque.

The news appeared in 'The Dance Grind', a newspaper for dance that Kalani Hilliker and Addison Moffett had created. It was sent weekly to all dance studios in America, and some selected dance studios outside of the country.

Abby, couldn't help but become embarrassed that Sarah and Jade, her top acro students, had not been offered yet.

She wanted to contact Cirque about how terrible and demotivated Brooke was, but they wouldn't believe her, because she was known as the Wicked Witch of the West in the dance world, now that Cathy had retired.

She tossed and turned even more when she remembered an article about 'The Dance Grind', that the MDS was going to appear in a new show airing on Lifetime called 'America's Best Dance Studios'.

She finally fell asleep at 1.30am. Her stomach was rumbling furiously.

Abby woke up late. She did not realise her alarm clock ringing. Did she have................dementia? We hope not.

She opened the curtains of her bedroom and glanced across the street. A boy kicking a soccer ball caught her glance and quickly ran to his home. Now you know what it's like to be Abby Lee Miller's neighbour.

She saw the three-storey brick house that belonged to the Fraziers. Holly and Nia had moved to LA, so the house was all to the males. Abby gritted her teeth in anger as she thought about her traitors, Holly and Nia.

She walked to her toilet lazily and brushed her teeth and showered in an unusual way. She certainly did not know what she was doing.

She started her car's engine. The radio immediately played Mack Z's old but classic song 'Shine' when Abby started driving.

She arrived at the studio to find nobody at the front desk. Oh yeah, Gianna had gone to meet a friend in Berlin.

A wave of devastation suddenly hit Abby like a bullet. She cried her heart out. It turned out, of course, the wave of Magic Dance Studio's success devastated Abby.

She walked into the the studio, her makeup looking worse. The girls were stunned.

"NO!" Abby bellowed really loudly in anger.

She ran towards Sarah H, her butt automatically twerking as she ran. She grabbed Sarah and deliberately threw her on the floor.

Sarah cried in pain and agony as her forehead bled profusely.

Next, she headed for Tea. She grabbed Tea and slammed her head against a wall.

The situation at the ALDC was just too brutal and violent.

Kamryn, who immediately reacted, phoned 9-1-1.

"Hello, my name is Kamryn Beck, I'm 16. My teacher, Abby Lee Miller, is abusing my friends now! Please come to the Abby Lee Dance Company!"

Abby, was attacking the girls like a lion. The girls were in pain now. Sobbing, crying, bleeding, you name it. It felt like the Nazi Concentration Camps in World War II. It was just too frightening and agonizing.

The police burst into the studio.

Abby stopped. But, the police saw Abby trying to attack Ava by caning her back and tearing her sports bra.

Ava's bra was torn. Her favourite bra! And the wicked witch of the west had torn it. Ava's back had bruises, and her back also turned red.

The police handcuffed Abby.

"Abby Lee Miller, you will be charged with child abuse. We've heard many cases, from Paige Hyland, and even Maddie Ziegler, your favourite student. You will have to close down this studio. It will be open for another business," one of the policemen, Officer Johnson, explained sternly.

Abby sobbed. The other policemen called the ambulance on Tea and Sarah. Sarah R, Jade and Ava were sent to a clinic. Only Kamryn and Payton were the only ones who were safe from any injuries.

Their moms were devastated in shock by the news. Abby Lee Miller was responsible for this case.

Kamryn was commended by the police for trying to make the incident stop. She was proud, and by the time a week passed since the incident, Payton and Kamryn had booked a flight and packed their bags for LA.

"Hey guys, look! Abby arrested for child abuse!" Kelly exclaimed happily.

"Oh, let's throw a party!" Brooke suggested.

Invitations of the Abby Lee Miller incident celebration were sent out to dance studios all over the country and some outside the country. Even the Candy Apples and Cathy were invited.

Let the party of the century begin............