Chapter 8: Abby's Fall

No One's P.O.V.

"Okay kids, or should I say, talented and beautiful dancers, we will be going to a nearby competition. We will be going to Energy Dance in Hollywood. Though, we will be, facing Abby and her new team," Kelly announced.

Everyone had a radiant smile on their faces when Hollywood was mentioned, but whined at the thought of Abby. Abigale Lee Miller. An overweight, obese woman whom everyone thought should be charged with child abuse.

"So only my main competition team will be attending it. And you know who you are," said Kelly, glancing at the seven girls standing straight in front of her.

This week was tough. The girls worked from morning to night on their group routine called 'Who We Really Are'. It was about who the girls really are and to prove that they are not how are portrayed on Dance Moms last time.

At the ALDC, Abby was not too satisfied with the team's performance. She was afraid that they were going to lose to the MDS again with their mediocre group dance called 'Flying High'. It was the first time that ALDC was in a losing streak with their group dances.

"Point your toe, point your toe!' Abby shouted frustratedly at Sarah H.

"Sickled feet again! You know better, Tea," Abby said, turning red with fury.

She was so frustrated that she burst out of the studio in tears. The girls stopped at once. Gianna followed Abby.

"Oh my God this is an embarrassment to the Abby Lee Dance Company and my whole reputation!" Abby screamed as she fought back her tears.

The girls felt really guilty. Abby was so embarrassed that she lost all of her confidence. She could not gain it back.

"Come on, Abbs. You know this team can go out there and beat the MDS. No need to be afraid," Gianna consoled Abby.

Finally, Abby got up and headed for the studio. The girls stared at her speechlessly.

"Yes, I am going to leave you all to Gia now, goodbye," Abby muttered in her usual hoarse voice.

Abby grabbed her handbag and stomped out of the room, leaving Gia boiling angrily.

Gia was really angry. She had to handle this mess all by herself. She was upset and worried, but she knew she would try her best.

Back at the MDS, the girls practiced so hard, enough to get first place and beat the ALDC. Kelly knew. She knew. Even though she wasn't at the ALDC anymore, she knew that Abby was having a small heart attack right now.

'Abby's probably feeling so bad. She knows that her plan is backfiring,' Christi thought.

"I know how Abby is feeling right now. I knew that since I signed Madison and Mackenzie at the ALDC. She is feeling so ashamed right now," Melissa blurted out. The moms stared at her, nodding.

"Of course. She blames our kids for OUR wrongdoings. That's really ridiculous and she threatens our kids out of the studio. That is a very disencouraging and demotivating teacher," Holly reasoned.

"Yes, that is a logical explanation," Christi and Jill replied at the same time.

This is it. The big competition has come. Rivals MDS and ALDC are competing against each other for the second time. Abby was ready to attend the competition. She had recovered from her small heart attack.

"Girls, please do your hair and makeup and put on your costumes," Kelly said quickly.

The costumes of MDS were very elegant. It was a violet satin dress, with rhinestones all over it. Their makeup was very simple. They tied their hair in a side french braid.

The ALDC had to reuse costumes from the 'America Gone' dance.

"Please welcome act 72, the Magic Dance Studio with 'Who We Really Are'," the presenter announced seriously.

The girls were so nervous. They all had butterflies in their stomach.

They gave their all and danced gracefully. Leaping high in the air and pirouetting like a top.

Jealousy quickly hit Abby. Kelly was sitting right in front of her, so she took the chance to kick her seat.

Kelly turned with a scowl painted on her face. Abby scowled back. Kelly muttered something, and turned back.

The ALDC's group dance was a disaster. They messed up every eight count. Abby tried to hide her face of disgust.

The audience was whispering to each other. Was this really the ALDC? Oh yes, we remember, fatass Abby Miller kicked out her star students. Well, once upon a time, they were really good.

"Like what?" Kelly whispered to Jill, who was sitting next to her.

After they finished their act, the girls huddled in one corner and cried hysterically. The other acts stared at them, really, really surprised.

During the awards ceremony, Girl Party and Wonder was playing, and the dancers were all dancing to it. Abby closed her ears. She thought those songs were really terrible.

"Alright. In overall group dance tenth place goes to.................the Abby Lee Dance Company with Flying High!" The presenter announced.

Kamryn stepped up to receive the award. She had red, puffy eyes.

After the 9th-2nd place group dances were announced, it was time for first place.

"In first place...................Give a round of applause please....................is the Magic Dance Studio with Who We Really Are!" the presenter announced. The auditorium was filled with applause. Abby's face turned as red as a tomato.

This award was big. They had beat out Studio Bleu, Mather Dance Company and of course the Abby Lee Dance Company.

While the MDS was packing up, Abby and her team came to stop by their dressing room.

"Congrats! Not! Dingbats!"Abby said sarcastically.

"What the hell are you doing here! Get lost, idiot!" Christi yelled.

"Anyways, Paige you looked really ugly and stupid!" Abby cackled wickedly.

"Excuse me?" Paige replied, shocked. "At least I'm much prettier than you!"

Abby frowned, stunned. Abby thought she was the most beautiful person in the room.

The MDS girls clapped, and Kamryn and Payton clapped quietly so Abby would not notice it.

"Hey Abby! I would take you to an eating competition, but it looks like you've already won. Twice," Kelly shouted.

The MDS girls laughed hysterically and Kamryn and Payton managed to stifle a giggle.

A shot of pain hit Abby as a tear trickled down her cheeks. She collapsed. Gia thought it was time to go.

Gia and Jade dragged Abby down the hall.

"Well guys, it's time to go. And please do ignore and avoid that monster," said Kelly.