~1~

Instagram

lizells: is this a wig or not? Can u tell?1

1.2 mil likes 200k comments

Lizzys pov:

I wake up by the sound of my alarm clock . I press snooze while my eyes are still shut and then slowly drift away to sleep again . I knew what day it was today. I had to go to my first ever interview. I was extremely nervous but I was still very happy I even got to be on one. Oh and there goes my alarm again. I groan as I open my eyes and turn it off. I look around my room and there was a bit of sunlight on my face coming from the big window. I decided to finally get up and get ready , as much as I would love to sleep I still need to get ready for that interview.

I go and brush my teeth and take a quick shower . I burt myself a bit by the hot water. As the water dripped down my body I all of a sudden remember something, someone. Harry Lewis, my ex boyfriend. Me and him broke up because he decided to cheat on me with this girl called Katie. I heard they broke up as me,talia and freya still kept in contact. To be honest I miss the boys. I havent seen them in 2 years ,I left without saying anything. I honestly regret it now. I hop out the shower, hoping to forget about him and the boys. I grab my phone and look at the time "shit" I mumble. It was 12:40 and I had to be there by 1:10 . I run to my closet and put on a outfit fast(I will show the outfit in a sec) and do my makeup fast and natural, put on some heels tie my hair in a ponytail and leave the house . Perry , my best friend also my roommate had already left for work . I was a bit surprised but I shrugged it off . I got into my car and drove as fast as I could to the studio .

 I got into my car and drove as fast as I could to the studio

Your outfit