~10~

Instagram

lizellsupdates: deleted via lizs feed:Looks like liz and Perry unfollowed each other and deleted all photos together

Looks like liz and Perry unfollowed each other and deleted all photos together. Many people think their friendship came to a end.
60k likes 6k comments

Perry's pov:

It was so awkward in the mud bath . I wanted to break the silence so bad but I didnt know what to say. Why was it so awkward. I just dont get it. Oh well it was okay cus we would be back to normal tomorrow .

It's been about 10 minutes and lizzy turns to me with a scared face. She genuinely looked scared like she'd seen a clown or a ghost. I shoot her a confused look. I dont know what she was going to say but it seemed serious. She gulps before setting her glass of wine on the side table . She turns her whole body to face me and finally says

"I'm going to London tomorrow "

What the fuck. What the fuck was she thinking . She was gonna leave, TOMORROW?! Anger fills up my body as I havent been told anything and after I sent 3.7 thousand dollars on her. She looks at me and she looks even more scared because she KNEW i was extremely mad and upset. I am lost for words . How could she just leave me? After me and her bought a apartment, had careers and overall had such a happy fucking life. I was trying to keep my anger in and not to say anything but I couldn't anymore . I let the anger take over my body and said things to her that I never thought I would even think.

"Perry are you mad at me?" She asks clearly terrified of what I was going to do or say.

"What the fuck do you think huh? Are you like blind or something? CANT YOU SEE HOW FUCKING UPSET I AM. AFTER ALL WE HAVE BEEN TROUGHT UR GOING TO GO BACK TO YOUR "LOVER BOY" HARRY THAT BROKE YOUR FUCKING HEART AFTER 1 COMMENT . YOU FUCKING KNOW THAT HE HAS NOT INTEREST IN YOU ANYMORE. NO ONE DOES BECAUSE YOU ARE SO FUCKING MANIPULATIVE. GO BACK TO HARRY BUT DONT YOU FUCKING DARE STEP IN MY APARTMENT EVER AGAIN. mark my fucking word you nasty bitch." I shout at her.

She just simply nodded and left the room. Shit. I snapped at her but she deserves it. She left me for someone who I fucking know dosent like her. Shes going back to him after 1 comment. I did hurt her tho but I dont care she hurt me so much by leaving me for her ex . I'm her best friend and it just hurts . I know shes not over him but his been 2 years. I really cant be dealing with this but it hurts so fucking much , because maybe I wanted to be more than friends with her. Now shes gone and even if we do become friends again it will never be the same ever again.

Lizzys pov:

I simply nod after what she has told me and go to the other room to change and leave for good. Tears were strolling down my eyes. I thought she would be supportive but I guess I was very wrong. I dont even know what I'm going to do. Where would I stay at London? Hotel or someones house? Or I will get a apartment. Who knows but for now I will text the girls that I'm coming tomorrow.

As I leave the spa I'm still and tears and I dont have my car so I decide to call a taxi. I'm still so fucking hurt by the things she said. Did she mean them? I dont know. I bet she did as she seemed genuinely upset with me and I get why but it was not like I was going to be there forever it was just a one month trip but I guess not as I'm going to be there for a long time so I might aswell buy a apartment. It's a bit chilly today and I didnt even bring a coat . As the wind blows , sending shivers down my spine and causing me to shake. Holy shit.

About 10 minutes passed and the taxi finally arrived . I ran over to it and got in straight away since it was so cold outside. By the time that man got there I was literally frozen . I shake even more. I can see the very old man driving the car looking at me then he chuckles. I shoot him a confused look. Why was he laughing? What was so funny about me shaking? He looks at me again and this time he speaks "Rough Day ?" He asks . Huh how could he tell . I gulp and say "yes but how did you know?" . I was a bit scared about how he knew because I showed no signs of not being okay. "Well your eyes are extremely red and u got tear stains all over your face and I know it's not my business to ask but yeah I was wondering if you did because same here " he replyed back with a smile. I smiled back but with a really weak smile. I sigh . " well yes it was . I told my best friend I was going to London tomorrow out of no where and she got really upset at me and snapped at me and said really hurtful things which lead me to have a cry , what about you?" I explain as tears start to form in my eyes. "Oh dear it will all be fine in the end and dont listen to her it will all be fine and also well I caught my wife cheating on me in a old pub so that kinda hurt but she dosent know I know " he replied back clearly very hurt. Poor guy . "I'm so sorry about that but you should repay confront her later on in the night and tell her you know" I replied back while looking down. "Also I know how you feel. My first boyfriend of 4 years left me for a other girl. " I gulp and there we go again I couldn't keep the tears in and I started to cry loudly. "I'm so sorry about that too. Maybe you weren't ment to be . After all you do meet new people ever day and you still have a long time . Also thank you for the advice and we are at your destination love " he replied back. Oh wow time flew by fast. "Thank you for the talk I feel much better and good luck with your wife" I say as I pay him and leave the car "No problem and have a good day young lady " . I waved as he drove off. Maybe he was right , maybe harry wasnt the right one for me.