~16~

Instagram

taliamar: yum yum❤400k likes    3k comments Tags: lizells

taliamar: yum yum
❤400k likes    3k comments
Tags: lizells

Lizzys pov:

After that shoot me and miss talia mar head off to lunch as we were both hungry . I didnt know where to go for lunch but I was craving some chips. My tummy rumbled as I thought of them.

"Oh so your really hungry eh?" Talia said and laughed after that. I joined her even tho I didnt really get what was so funny. "So where do u wanna go liz?" She asked me in a calm sweet voice , almsot sounded angelic.

"I dont really know but I am craving some chips" i say back and smile at the gorgeous girl in front of me.

"Oooo i know just the spot hop in the car" she said confidently and jumped in the car and started driving off to some restaurant near big Ben.

It was about 20 minute drive from where the sidemen were filming so it didnt take that long. She parked in a car park that was about 5 minutes away from the restaurant. Wow London is so beautiful I actually forgot how gorgeous it was.

I could feel my tummy rumble again . "Dont worry lizzys belly we are almsot there " talia said as she and I walked together to find the restaurant.

It took about 5 minutes to walk there and when I did I was completely in love with it. It was so magical and calm to me. It gave me cottage core vibes and I loved that so much. The chairs looked so cool . Everything about it looked cool. The restaurant was called "The Fairy Restaurant" . I can tell why it was called that.

It made me feel magical and everything. Talia got us such a good table and place. I had a shocked face on and talia noticed and smiled then lightly laughed .

She let me sit down and I still couldn't get over this place , it felt too good to be true.

"So u said u wanted chips right?" She asked me. I nodded . "This place has such amazing ones and I promise you , your gonna want to come here every day."

The waiter came to give us the menu and the menu itself was so magical. It had gold and Angel's all over it. I honestly couldn't get over how beautiful this restaurant was.