~2~

Instagram

wroetoshaw: miss you

wroetoshaw: miss you .
300k likes comments disabled.
Tags: katiexo

Harry pov:

I wake up the next morning, feeling like shit. It was nothing new to me. Ever since me and Katie broke up I have been absolutely heartbroken. It has been 5 months and I'm still not over her. I truly loved her. Anything I do , reminds me of her. I had been drinking my problems away, so i became a alcoholic. All my friends worry about me but when ever they ask if I'm ok i just shoot them a weak fake smile. During videos I have to act happy .all my fans knew about our break up. Some were happy and some weren't . I decide to get out my room today and maybe go on a walk , to try and get my mind off Katie. Walking was always one of my favourite things to do. I put on a green jacket and some joggers and a grey hoodie and try and leave the apartment without freezy noticing . I tip toe to the front door and open it as slowly and as quietly as I could. I press the lift button and wait patiently for my lift to arrive.

Freezy pov:

"Andd thank you guys for watching and good byeee" . Bam done a other vid was recorded. I have been up since 4 am in my room doing nothing. I checked up on harry and he was asleep , well atleast he was 3 hours ago. I should check up on him. I feel so bad honestly, Katie broke his heart into a million pieces. Boggo isnt himself anyone all he does is drink and stress out all day. Hes honestly such a sweet boy and deserves the best. He would never leave his room I would either bring his food in or knock on the door and let him open it and take it. Me and him havent had a proper conversation in so long. I miss my best friend. It gets so lonley sometimes. As I'm walking down the hall way I see his door slightly open . I go in and all there is , is a messy undone bed and bottles and cans of alcohol. His phone was gone. I thought he might of been in the toilets so I decide to check there but there was no sign of the boy. I was getting worried . He could have been in the kitchen since he loves food so I check there too. No sign of him again. I look at the front door and its unlocked and his shoes were gone. Did he leave without saying anything. I panicked as he hasnt left his room in months , he could have been lost. I call him but I get sent straight to voice mail. Oh dear harold where have you gone...