Rishab has Changed

Hey guys, I am so sorry I didn't update in so long.  I just had a lot going on in my life, but everything's getting back to normal, so I am hoping I can update regularly.  I hope you like this part and please vote and comment.

One month had passed.  Prerna had started wearing loose clothes, so no one sees her baby bump. 

It was night time and Prerna was standing on the balcony of her room.  She was missing Rishab.  Guaranteed, they had met a few hours age, but she was missing him.

Baby aap ko pata hai aapke jo papa hai na wo mujhse bohot pyaar karte hai, lekin aaj kal kam ki wajah se jyada waqt hi nahi milta mere sath spend karne ke liye.  You know pichla ek mahina bohot mushkil tha.  Tumhare papa se dur rehna uske upar se ghar walon ki bakwas suna.  I hated it.  Pehle, pehle to Mr. Bajaj mujhe bohot attention dete the, lekin aaj kal wo jo nayi deal hai uski wajah se unhe time hi nahi milta.  Main unse naraz hoon, lekin is sab main unki bhi kya galti hai?  Kam to kam hota hai na? Phir main unhe kaise blame kar sakti hoon?- Prerna thinks to herself and starts to think about all the things that happened in the last month.

FLASHBACK:

It's been two days since Prerna joined the office.  Prerna had settled well in the office.  Just like Rishab she had a polite relationship with everyone, but not a friendly one.  She had to have the attitude of being Mrs. Bajaj.  That didn't mean she was mean or rude to the people working in the office.  She just wasn't social and trying to be one of them.  She came, talked nicely with everyone that started the conversation with her, worked and left.  She never went out her way and have conversations with the employees.  Everyone working there admired her for working in a pregnant condition, they respected her and guided her whenever needed.

Rishab came back in a week after getting Kukki settled with maasi and Tanvi.

Prerna was getting ready for work when Anurag knocked on the door.

Aao na- Prerna says with a fake smile.

Wo, kahi ja rahi ho?- Anurag asks.

Is waqt main ro office jati hoon- Prerna says, turning around and wearing the earing that in her hand.

Jana important hai?- he asks.

Tumhara pata nahi lekin mere liye mera kam bohot important hai- Prerna says.

Fine sham ko baat karenge hum- Anurag tells her and turns around to leave.

Kuch important tha kya?- Prerna asks.

Nahi, bad main baat karlenge- Anurag says.

Ok- Prerna says, and pick up her purse and walks downstairs with Anurag following her.

Priu, tum abhi tak Bajaj ke purane driver ke saath kyu bahar nikalti ho?- Veena asks as Prerna was leaving the house.

Isliye,kyunki wo jante hai mujhe kab kaha jana hai.  Aur I am comfortable with him- Prerna says.

Phir bhi hume Bajaj ka kuch bhi nahi chahiye.  Tum uss driver se kaho ko...- Veena starts to say but Prerna cuts her off.

I don't care ki aap kya chahti ho.  Maine kaha hai na ki main comfortable hoon.  Bas that's what's important.- Prerna says, finally cracking and snapping at them.

She leaves the house, leaving others to wonder what happened to her.

Isse kya hua?- Anurag asks.

Pata nahi- Shivani says.

Isse dekh ke wo purane wali Prerna ki yaad aa gayi jo Bajaj ke saath rehti thi- Mohini says.

They leave the topic after discussing and coming to a conclusion that Prerna was just in a bad mood due to work stress.