Kukki's Birthday

Hey, guys!  I am here with a new update.  Thanks for supporting and commenting.  Hope you guys like it. 

Aap sab toh yeh jante hai na ki main kuch saal pehle seher chod ke chali gayi thi. To waha pe main Mr. Bajaj se mili.- She says. It was true. She knew Mr. Bajaj before. It's just that she didn't know she also had a crush on him.

Aur jaha tak baat Kukki ki hai. To Kukki meri hi beti hai.- Prerna says with a confidence in her voice.

Agar aap logo ka ho gaya hai to kya humme please akela chod denge?-Prerna says.

They say nothing, they just stand there. Prerna shakes her head and starts making kachori. Whereas Rishab leaves as he gets an important call.

After a few minutes Prerna had made kachoris. She takes some out for Kukki and leaves the others for their family. She takes Kukki out to the living room and makes her sit. She was feeding her when the others were watching them from a distance.

After some time they go to Kukki's room where the others don't go behind her. She plays with Kukki for sometime then put her to sleep. After she falls asleep, Prerna gets up and leaves the room. As she was leaving Rishab goes in and she waits outside for him.

She sees Rishab kissing Kukki's forehead saying goodnight. As he leaves the room both of them start walking towards their room together. They Basus' could see them from downstairs, but couldn't hear them.

Aap Kukki ki itni care kyu karti ho?- Rishab finally asks.

Kya matlab hai aapka?-Prerna asks.

Mera matlab hai ki jab aap jante hai ki Kukki ki wajah se aap is shaadi mein fasi hain. Fir bhi aap uski aur mere parivaar ki itni care kyu karti hai?-Rishab asks. They had stopped walking by now.

You know ki jab humari shaadi hui thi tab main bahut gussa thi, bhaut naraz thi, lekin jab mujhe pata chala ki aap ne ye sab apni beti ke liya tha tab I started to respect you. Aap ne mujhse kisi bhi wajah se ki ho, main uska badla maasi, Tanvi ya Kukki se nahi le sakti. Jo bhi ho usme unki koi galti nahi hai.- Prerna says.

Iska matlab hai ki aap sirf mujhse nafrat karti hai?-Rishab asks.

Main aap se nafrat nahi karti. You know main shayad aap se bahut naraz hoon leki main aap se nafrat nahi kar sakti. You know mujhse shaadi karke aap mere liye shayad is duniya ke worst insan ban gaye he lekin aap ko Kukki ke sath dek kar main hameshe ye sochti hoon. Ki is duniya ke worst insaan main mujhe is world ka best father nazar aata hai.- Prerna says with a smile on her face.

Rishab only answers with a smile on his face.

Chale?- Rishab asks.

Prerna nods and starts to walk with him. What both of them didn't notice was that the whole Basu family was watching them.

What they saw was Rishab and Prerna talking and then smiling at each other. Anurag was broken. He had no idea what to do. He still is not going to give up.

Rishab and Prerna go to their room. Prerna takes the bed as Rishab takes the couch.

NEXT MORNING-

The goes on normally. Prerna was out the whole day with Rishab and Kukki. Whereas maasi and Tanvi went shopping to get gifts for Kukki as it was her birthday the next day. In the evening they all went out to spend some time as a family together. Here the Basu family was still shaken. They didn't see any of the Bajaj family so they were waiting to meet them and confront them again. Looked like they had to wait for the next day as the Bajaj family was pretty late that night.