NEW NORMAL

Hey guys here is the new update.  Hope you like it.

Prerna takes a deep breath after thinking for a minute. She faces him and holds his hand with a tight grip.

Mr. Bajaj main Anurag ko kabhi Bhula nahi sakti. Kyun ki wo mera pehla Pyaar hai. Lekin ab wo wo Anurag nahi raha jisse main Pyaar karti thi. Aur abhi mere liye Kukki aur apse jyada important aur kuch nahi hai. Main Kukki ko apni khudh ki beti manti hoon. Wo mere liye apne is hone wale bache se bhi jyada pyaari hain kyunki wo meri pehli beti hain. Bhalerao hi maine use janam nahi diya he main use kabhi bhi kam Pyaar nahi kar sakti. Main kabhi kabhi sochti hoon kyun wo meri khud ki beti nahi hain, kyun maine use janam nahi diya. Aur you know main jab aap ke sath hoti hoon tab mujhe aur kuch yaad hi nahi rehta. Aur jab aap mujhse dur ho jate ho tab mujhe acha nahi lagta. Mujhe fikar hoti hai. Mujhe nahi lagta ab main apke aur Kukki ke bina jee sakti hoon. Ab hume sirf Kukki ke bare main nahi hamare is dusre bache ke bare main bhi sochna hai.- Saying this Prerna takes Rishab's hand and puts it on her stomach.

Aapke sawal ka jawab mere liye hamesha ek hi rahega bhale hi pehle wo alag tha. Aur mera jawab ha hain. Mujhe lagta hai ki humme humare rishte to ek mauka dena chahiye. Pati patni ki tarah rehna chahiye. Aur sirf hamare bacho ke liye nahi hamare liye bhi. Main janti hoon ki jis tarah aap is world ke best papa ho usi tarah aap chahe ti is duniya ke best pati bhi ban skate hai. And main chahti hoon ki hopefully ek din hum hamari zindagi mein bahut khush ho- Prerna says.

Rishab let's out the breath he was holding in. He gives her one of his amazing and rare smiles.

That's good to hear. And I also hope ki ek din zindagi mein hum beyhadh khush ho- Rishab says, still smiling.

How about this? Hum log friends se shuru kare?- Prerna asks, holding out her hand for a shake.

Rishab looks at her hand and finally shakes it nodding.

Okay you should sleep. Hum kal milte hai.- Rishab says as he gets up to go and sleep on the couch. Before he could walk away Prerna holds his hand. This makes him turn around.

Aap chahe to yaha bed pe so sakte hai.- Prerna says.

Are you sure? I mean hum ne aaj hi decide kiya aur aap...?- Rishab asks, trailing off at the end.

Mr. Bajaj humne ek rishta shuru kiya hai hamare bich mein. Aur mere hisab se har rishte ki shurwat bharose se hoti hai. Agar bharosa nahi hai to ek rishte ka koi wajud nahi hai. At least mere hisab se. You know aap kisi insan se chahe jitna pyaar kar le agar aap unpe bharosa nahi karte to aap apni puri zindagi unpe shak karenge. Koi bhi situation ho aap kabhi unka saath nahi denge kyunki aap khud unhe support nahi karte. And I trust you enough to start a relationship with you. Pata nahi aage kya hoga but for now I trust you....to aap yaha bed pe so sakte ho.- Prerna says, moving over so he can get on the bed.

As soon as Prerna moved over she laid down and turned to face the other side. She laid there hoping he would lay down beside her. Rishab looks at her back that was facing him. He was shocked to hear her thoughts.

Rishab's POV-

'Maine Mrs. Bajaj ko kitna Galatia's samjha tha. At first jab hamari shaadi hui thi tab Maine Socha tha bhale hi ye Kukki ke liye bahut acchi ma van sakti hai. Lekin kya uske alawa unme kuch hai? I mean except for unke affection aur loyalty kya umne kuch aur hai? Aaj main samjha hoon ki wo bahut mature bhi aur bahut sensible. Wo jo kuch bhi karti hai uske picche koi reason hota hai. Pata nahi kab main aap ko ek dost manne laga. I hope ki agge ja kar hamare beech mein ek accha rishta ho. Agar pati patni ka nahi to at least partners ya fir companions ka. Lekin I hope ki aap ka mere upar bharosa aise hi humesha rahe aur kabhi aap mujhpe kisi bhi chiz ko leke shak na kare.'- Rishab thinks all of this. In between this process he sits down on the bed and lays down.

End Rishab's POV

Prerna who was anxiously waiting for Rishab to lay down on the bed was happy when he finally did. She smiled to herself before closing her eyes. He is so sorry that he ever thought she would hold no place in his life.

NEXT DAY-

It's morning time and Kukki is having breakfast with her parents. They are sitting on both her sides feeding her. After breakfast Rishab and Kukki get ready and leave. Rishab drops her off at school and then drives off to his office. That day he decided to drive as Prerna was supposed to go out for her job interview.

A few days ago Rishab and Prerna decided that she should not have to stay home alone everyday. If she wants she can start working. Rishab was more than happy to let her work at their office, but she said she doesn't want to get any special treatment. It was decided that she will start looking for jobs.

She goes and her interview was good. They said they will inform her soon. While coming back she picks Kukki from school.

Kukki aap ka din kaisa tha?- Prerna asks Kukki as the little girl gets in the car and sits beside her.

Kukki signs that her day was good.

Nice.- Prerna says smiling at the little girl.

Kukki signs that she wants to talk to her dad.

Papa se baat karni hai? Video call lagau?- Prerna asks the little girl. Kukki nods. They always call Rishab in the afternoon.

Ek minute ruko- Prerna says. She voice calls him first to see if he is busy and then video calls him and gives the phone to Kukki.

Hi Kukki- Rishab says.

Kukki happily waves back. And they start talking. Prerna watches them happily. She watches how Kukki is telling Rishab about her day and how Rishab is reacting to make his daughter happy. After they were done talking Kukki gives the phone to Prerna and starts doing something on her own.

Mrs. Bajaj aap ka interview kaisa tha?- Rishab asks.

Accha tha- Prerna says.

Nice. Main aap se ghar pe mil ta hoon- Rishab says.

Yea, ghar pe milte hai- Prerna says smiling.

Okay guys here we go.  Do tell me what you think.  The last update had a really low response as well as views.  I don't know what's wrong.  If there is anything I can do to change please tell me.  Hope all of you are safe and healthy as well as the people you love.