Next Step

Bajaj tum yaha?- Mohini asks.

Ji. Wo maine in pichle kuch dino main realise kiya ki Prerna Mr. Basu se kitna pyaar karti hain. Aaj main aap logo ko sab sach batane wala hoon.- Rishab says as Veena and Prerna's family comes in.

Meri aur Prerna ki shaadi ek deal thi Mr. Basu ko jail se nikal ne ki. Agar Prerna mujhse shaadi karti to main Mr. Basu jail se nikalta. Unhone mujhse shaadi sirf Mr. Basu ko bachane ke liye ki thi. Aur parso jab Mr. Basu ka accident hua tha tab Prerna ki halat dekhke I realised ki main jo kar raha hoon wo galat hai. So here we are. Aaj main apni galti sudharna chahta hoon. So ye lijiye. Aapki Prerna- Rishab says. He hands them a file with fake divorce papers.

Thank you Mr. Bajaj- Prerna says, she wanted to cry, but couldn't as they were in front of everyone.

Ji, thank you- Anurag says, feeling bad, but thinking his plan is working.

Main chalta hoon- Rishab says and he leaves.

Prerna wanted to hug him one last time, but she had to stop herself. As she watched him leave, she felt the feeling of being safe leave as well. The way she felt safe and protected with him left her as she watched him leave.

Prerna ye jo Mr. Bajaj ne kaha wo sach hai?- Nivedita asks, shocked and not wanting to believe it.

Ji haan- Prerna says nodding.

Hume maaf kardo- Veena says coming forward.

Ji hum sab ne tumhe bohot galat samjha tha. Hume maaf kardo- Mohini says genuinely feeling bad about how they behaved with her.

Koi baat nahi- Prerna says, trying to dismiss the topic. She didn't know if she was ready to forgive all of them in real or not, but right now she had to for their plan to work.

Everyone treated her properly and they were, as in even the Sharma family, all staying at Basu Badi that day.

Prerna was happy that her family was with her again, but she knew this was not going to last long. She knew Anurag is going to take his next step soon and she had to be careful.

Prerna goes into the room given to her. She was sitting there getting ready for bed when Anurag comes in.

Prerna, kuch baat karni thi tumse- He says.

Ha bolo- Prerna says.

Wo actually main tumhe thank you bolna chahta tha. Tumne mere liye jo kiya wo agar tumhari jagah koi aur hota to nahi karta.- Anurag says.

Maine jo bhi kiya wo maine apne pyaar ke liye kiya tha- Prerna says with a fake, but smile.

I know and I hope ki ab bohot jald sab kuch pehle jaisa ho jaye- Anurag says, feeling bad about having to do this. He convinces himself by saying that he is doing all of this for his friends and family.

Yea, me too- Prerna says, with a fake smile. She was trying to keep her conversations with everyone short. Especially with Anurag because he knew that if he is ready to hurt himself for whatever his plan was he will do anything for it.

Anurag leaves after that. He knew things were going to be awkward, but for his plan to work he had to make them the way they were before.

Prerna was settled in bed. She was missing Rishab.

Baby, I know Mr. Bajaj ke siwa ab neend nahi aati lekin ye sab jo hai na wo hum tumhare liye, Kukki ke liye aur humare family ke liye kar rahe hai. Main janti hoon jab Mr. Bajaj saath main hote hain tab meri tarah tumhe bhi bohot safe feel hota hai, but don't worry hum bohot jald ek saath honge.- Prerna talks to the baby. She wanted to call Mr. Bajaj, but couldn't as they were still in flight.

She woke up next morning and ran to the bathroom. Morning sickness was killing her. It had just started a few days ago. She had no idea how she was going to hide this from everyone at home. But for now she went to get ready and then went downstairs.

Priu di aapko pata hai main na aap ki aur Anurag ki shaadi plan karungi. And I am so excited for it.- She was shocked. She had no idea what to say. She knew they would think about this but this was going too fast.

She gives a fake smile and sees that everyone was busy planning her and Anurag's wedding. It made her sick to even think of getting married to anyone other than Rishab. She couldn't even think of a life with someone other than her Mr. Bajaj. She got out of their saying that she had started a job and needs to go there now. Saying so she went to Mr. Bajaj's office.

Ma'am aap yaha?- the receptionist asks.

Ji mujhe Mr. Mehta se milna hai- Prerna says.

Okay aap do minute rukiye- the receptionist says and calls someone.

Aap jaiye- she tells Prerna in a minute.

Prerna goes up to Rishab's office where Mehra, Rishab's manager, was waiting for her.

Ma'am sir ne bataya ki jab tak wo wapas nahi aate tab tak aap ki training shuru karni hai. Aur jab wo wapas aate hai tab wo khud aap ko train karenge ki aap humare naya business khud handle kar payengi. Mr. Bajaj ke expectations hai by the end of this aap humara naya office khud akeli sambhal payengi.- Mehra says.

Yes. Undone bataya tha.- Prerna says.

So let's start- Mehra says and starts informing her about everything about their business and explaining everything to her.