Rishab's Family

Hey, guys.  I am back with the next update.  Hope you guys like it.  Thanks for the comments.

Just a quick note: Tanvi and maasi are not evil or bad in this story.  Maasi loves Rishab like his son and Tanvi loves Rishab like a brother.  They don't have any problem with Prerna or Kukki.

Now on with the story-

After some time Prerna comes down. She did her best to make Kukki's room like her old one. She just hoped Kukki liked it. She comes downstairs to see the servants moving things from rooms to rooms. She sees the family members giving them orders. She sees Anurag standing there, but decides if she is going to stay here she has to be able to walk with Anurag in front of her.

It's not like she doesn't care about him or anything but she just doesn't feel the love they had like before. Or this is not the Anurag she loved.

As she was passing Anurag he holds her hand to confront her. Prerna rolls her eyes annoyed. The whole family comes to see this.

Tumne mere saath aisa kyun kiya.-Anurag asks with pain in his voice.

Prerna felt bad for him, but she still did not feel the love.

Anurag maine tumse pehele hi khe diya hai ki mujhe tum pareshaan mat karo. Kyu ek baar batai hui baat tumhe samaj main nahi aa rahi hai.-Prerna says now really annoyed.

Before anyone could say anything, maasi and Tanvi walk in. Prerna goes towards them and takes a few of their bags. Everyone turns around to look at them. They all walk over, tough Anurag stays in the back. Prerna takes the bags and goes to keeps them upstairs and come and stands a little bit in the back as Rishab walks in.

Ye meri maasi hai aur yeh un ki beti, Tanvi hain.-Mr. Bajaj says. Again Prerna missed the whole conversation and just heard the last sentence.

Kukki...Kukki kaha hain?-Tanvi asks looking around.

The Basus' turn around to see a small girl carrying a small teddy bear in her hand walking in holding the driver's hand. She leaves the driver's hand and goes to hug Rishab. All of them are shocked.

Aur yeh meri beti, Sneha.-Rishab finishes the introductions as he put his hand over his daughters head who is now hugging his knees.

Kukki aap mumma ko bahut miss kar rahe the na?- Rishab asks. Kukki nods her head.

Dekho wo rahi mumma.-Rishabh says moving out of the way, but Tanvi comes in the way to play with Kukki.

Mumma nahi hain-Tanvi says. Kukki's happy face falls as she tries to see from the other sides, but Tanvi keeps moving as well coming in the view.

Prerna who was behind Tanvi the whole time was having fun watching the two girls play with each other.

The Basus' were shocked.

Prerna also hid behind Tanvi playing with Kukki.

Kaha hain mumma Kukki-Tanvi asks playfully.

After a minute of the hide and seek game Rishab and Prerna both thought it was enough now.

Tanvi- both of them say together.

Okay. Kukki yeh rahi mumma.-Tanvi says moving out of the way.

Kukki sees Prerna and her face brightens. She drops her teddy and runs towards Prerna.

Kukki hugs Prerna. Well hugs her knees.

Seeing Kukki and Prerna together Rishab, Tanvi, and maasi were smiling.