Mumbai

Guys, I am back with the next update.  Hope you like it.  Guys I need more comments on the updates.  I mean I am getting votes, but comments encourage me to write they tell me you guys like and and I just feel good about myself and my work.

About the story, I am going to be introducing new characters.  I am mixing this story with manan, Kaisi yeh yariyaan.

Now on with the story-

Hello Anu tue kaha ho?- Mohini asks on the phone.

Ma main aa Raha hoon- Anurag says.

Saying this Anurag gets up and goes home.

Space college in Mumbai-

6 people were sitting around a table in the cafeteria. 2 boys, 4 girls.

Guys amms Kolkata ke ek college main workshop rakh rahi hai.- A girl is telling the others.

Aur?- this other girl asks not interested.

Aur? Aur see Kya Matlab hai tumhara. Okay guys listen main bhi bahut hurt Hoon Jo kuch bhi hua uski wajah see. Lekin we can't let our music go. Ye uska sapna tha. Fab5 was his dream. Aur mujhe pura yakin hai ki he is alive and he will come back. Tab use hum Kya batayenge. Just let's just go to this workshop.- The first girl says.

I think she is right.- one of the boys says.

Ha I mean waha pe baki colleges ke students ko jane ki opportunity hai. Why don't we go. Ye kitni badi opportunity hai, let's take it. Please guys fab5 ke liye-The first girls says.

Ha Hume bhi lagta hai ki Nandu sahi hai.- A third girl says.

Okay fine- the second girl agrees.

Okay guys, fab 5 ke liye-The fourth girl says.

The second boy agrees as well.

Okay fine ye workshop kab hai?- The second guy asks. The girl nods and starts giving them more information.

Back to Kolkata-

Kukki Khana ho gaya? Tumhe aur much chahiye?- Prerna asks as she finishes feeding Kukki.

Kukki nods her head in response and signs she wants to go upstairs. Ek minute haan, main ye rakh ke aati hoon- Prerna says and she gets up.

She comes back and picks Kukki up and goes to her room.

After playing with her for sometime Prerna makes Kukki sleep and leaves the room. She comes downstairs as Rishab comes back from office.

Aap aa gaye? Chaliye main aapke liye khana laga deti hoon aur sab log milkar kha lete hai.-Prerna says. Rishab nods in response and follows her to the dining. Maasi and Tanvi come there a well.

Waise Prerna aaj bahut achi khushboo aa rahi hai- Maasi praises her. Prerna just blushes and starts serving everyone. She sits down and they have dinner together with small talks.

Kukki kaha hai?- Tanvi asks as they finish their dinner.

Wo so gai hai- Prerna tells them.

Wo thik to hai? Aaj jaldi so gai.-Rishab asks.

Ha wo bilkul thik hai. Wo bas bahut thak gai hai aaj.-Prerna says.

They get up and leave to their rooms. Both Rishab and Prerna get changed. Both come from opposite sides and bump into each other as they try to leave the room together.

Wo main Kukki ke room ja raha/rahi hoon.-both of them say together. They just smile at this and start walking towards Kukki's room.

Meanwhile the Basus' had their lunch and were just sitting in the living room when they see Rishab and Prerna walking together. They were all still mad and angry at Prerna, but Nivi and Mohini were thinking about the incident this morning. While Anurag was just lost in his lost memories.

In Mumbai-

A girl was standing by her window and had tears running down her face.

Tumhe pata hai aaj maine finally fab5 ko mana liya. They finally agreed to go the music workshop. You know ye tumhara dream tha isliye main un logo ka music save kar rahi hoon. I am not letting them loose their music because it was your dream, but is sab ke bich I know I have lost my music. I mean I haven't played a musical instrument for so long. Maine un logo ko music chod ke aur koi major karne nahi diya, but maine khud music field chod ke science ko change kar liya. You know you were the music in me. Tum the to mujhe sab kuch acha lagne laga tha, but jabse tum chale gaye tab se I have lost interest in everything. Sab kuch ek jaisa lagta hai, kuch accha nahi lagta hai.- she says looking at the stars.

Manik you should know ki Nandini tumhare bina adhuri hai. Manan tumhare bina adhura hai. Fab5 tumhare bina adhura hai. You know Navya use ek baby boy hua hai. Aur Cabir us baby aur Navya dono ka bahut khayal rakhta hai. Alia and Dhruv bhi date kar rahe hai. But Mukti jo hai na wo bahut hi badal gai hai. Jab bhi tumse related koi bhi baat ho wo gussa ho jati hai. Toic hi change kar deti hai, ya phir sab pe bahut chil lane lagti hai.- The girl, Nandini says.

Just come back Manik. I miss you. Main tumhare bina nahi jee sakti. You know parso hum log Kolkata jane wale hai. Main kitne dino baad amms se milne wali hoon. Hope ye trip sab kuch thik kar de.- She says and finally wipes her tears and goes to bed.

NEXT MORNING-

Chacha chachi mujhe late ho raha hai main ja rahi hoon- Nandini calls out as she rushes out the door. When she reaches the college she goes to the cafeteria. She finds Mukti, Alia, Dhruv, Cabir and Navya sitting there. She goes and sits there.

Guys, are you ready for tomorrow?- Nandini asks with excitement.

Yes, hum na bahut khush hai.- Navya says.

Ya actually kitne dino baad hum sab saath main kahi bhar ja rahe hai. We will enjoy it. Anyways workshop ka pata nahi lekin it will be a good vacation.- Cabir says.

Yeah, I agree- Alia says.

You know what guys, aaj mujhe bhi achi feeling aa rahi hai. I mean pata nahi kyu aisa lagta hai ki ye trip sachi main bahut achi hone wali hahi. So I am excited for it.- Mukti says makin everyone shocked, but smile.

Hey, guys hope you liked it.  Please do comment and vote.