Something bad is going to happen

Guys I am so sorry I have not updated for a long time.  I needed time to think if I want to continue the story.

I need you guys to comment.  Like I have said in all the chapters, comments encourage me.  They tell me you guys like the story and what you guys are thinking.  Please, please, please comment.

Mr. Bajaj aaj Kukki ki therapy hai. Aap aa rahe hai?- Prerna asks as they reach the door. Rishab was going to office and Prerna was giving him his phone. Everyone else was sitting in the living room watching them.

Um... pata nahi main call kar ke baad main bata dunga.- he says and turns around to leave.

Prerna stands there for a moment watching him until his car goes out of view. She turns around to see Mohini and Nivi standing there.

Tumhara kya matlab tha kal?- Mohini asks.

Ji main aap logo ko kuch explain nahi karna chati.- Prerna says and turns to leave. She goes to maasi and Tanvi.

Main Kukki ko jake uthati hoon aap log nashte ka dekh lenge?- Prerna asks them.

Haan, haan tum jao, hum dekh leange.-maasi says.

Prerna aaj hum na Kukki ki favorite kachori banate hai. What say?- Tanvi asks.

Sure.-Prerna says. She then goes upstairs to Kukki's room as maasi and Tanvi go to the kitchen.

With Fab5-

Guys let's go.- Cabir says as they were waiting for Alia to come.

Okay, I am here.- Alia says as she comes out.

Tumhe itna time kyu lag raha ta?- Cabir asks.

What? I am a girl, mujhe tayar hone main time lagta hai.- Alia says.

Aur Nandini aur Navya ladkiya nahi hai?- cabir says.

Tum inhe jante ho? Ye log roz subh 4 baje uth jate hai.- Alia says. Cabir nods as if he understands the point.

Ek minute main bhi ek laadki hoon tumne mera naam kyu nahi liya?- Mukti asks.

Tum kab ek ladki ki tarah tayar hui ho ya phir at least ek ladki ki tarah behave kiya hai? TUm to hamari lady don ho na.- Cabir says, making Mukti glarea at him. Before they could get into and argument Nandini jumps in.

Guys, late ho raha hai.- Nandini says. Everyone nods and gets in the car. The start their journey to Kolkata for the workshop.

Back in Kolkata-

Kukki- Prerna says as she enters the little girl's room. She sees that Kukki is sleeping and she smiles at the little girl.

Kukki chalo utho. Dekho papa chale gaye office aur Kukki ke liye uske favorite kachoris ban rahe hai- Prerna says picking Kukki up and shaking her. Kukki wakes up, but lays back down and Prerna realises that Kukki is awake.

Acha thik hai sare Kachoris ab hum hi kha lenge. Kukki ko sone dete.- Prerna says and gets up to leave, when Kukki hold her hand sitting up.

Kukki signs 'no I want to eat them' to Prerna.

Are lekin tumhe to sona tha na?- Prerna asks. Kukki just shakes her head saying no.

Ok chalo.- Prerna says, laughing at the little girl's cuteness. She picks Kukki up and gets her ready. They go downstairs to see that the whole Basu family was at the dining table for their breakfast. Prerna puts Kukki on one of the chairs, tough she was hesitant about it.

Kukki aap yaha bethiye, main aap ke liye kachori leke aati hoon.- Prerna says hesitantly. She goes in the kitchen to ask if the breakfast is ready. Maasi and Tanvi were just serving when Prerna came in.

Are tum aa gayi, Kukki kaha pe hai?- Maasi asks.

Wo bahar bethi hai. Tanvi zara jao uske saath betho. Wo akeli hai.- Prerna says. Tanvi nods and leaves.

Maasi aap bhi jaiye main aati hoon ye saab leke.- Prerna says.

Are nahi hum madad kar dete hain na.- maasi says and together they take out breakfast for the four of them. They see Tanvi was sitting beside Kukki, so Prerna goes to sit beside maasi, but Tanvi stops her.

Are Prerna tum yaha betho. Waise bhi Kukki tumhare hi haath se kahna khati hai.- Tanvi says getting up. The switch seats.

The Basu family watches how comfortable Prerna is with Rishab's family. They watch how she is feeding Kukki.

Pata nahi kyun aaj mujhe kuch bura hone wala hai aisa lag raha hai.-Prerna says.

Kuch nahi hoga Prerna. Tum chinta mat karo- Maasi says.

Haan Prerna aise feelings usually kabhi sahi nahi hote.- Tanvi says.

Prerna nods, smiling weekly and nervously.

As the day goes on Prerna was getting more nervous. She had a gut feeling that something bad is going to happen.

Prerna, Tanvi and maasi were playing hide and seek with Kukki. That is when Prerna gets a call from Mr. Bajaj.

Hello Prerna mujhe aaj aane main thoda late hoga. Aap log dinner kar lo main baad main aa jaunga. Mera wait mat karna.- Rishab says on the phone.

Aap khana kha lenge na?- Prerna asks worried.

Ha aap chinta mat kijiye main kha lunga. Aur Kukki ko bhi sambhal lena.-Rishab says.

Acha thik hai. Aap apna dhyan rakhna..- Prerna says. Rishab agrees and they end the call.

Mr. Bajaj ka phone tha. Khe rahe the ki late ho jayega unhe aane main aur hum unka intezar na kare.- Prerna tells maasi and Tanvi.

After sometime Prerna put Kukki to bed and everyone goes to their own rooms. It was almost midnight and Prerna is still waiting for Rishab to come home.

Ye kaha reh gaye Mr. Bajaj. Upar se aaj hi mujhe itna weird feeling aa rahi hai. Pata nahi kya hone wala hai.-Prerna says to herself. Her phone rings and seeing Mr. Bajaj's name on it she frantically picks it up.

hello...Mr. Bajaj kaha hai aap?...itna time to aapko aaj tak kabhi nahi laga...-Before she could say anything the person on the other side of the phone speaks up.

Tears start running down her cheek as she listens and the phone falls out her hand. She falls on the bed beside her.

Hope you guys like this episode.  Please tell me what you guys are thinking.  Please vote and comment.

I know I had said that I would update every Friday, but now I think I will wait till I think I have enough responses.  I am sorry guys, but I need you all to give me a feedback. 

Hope you like it.