NOTE- PLEASE READ

Hey, guys hope you liked the latest update.

Now about the new story I am thinking to write about.  I know the best couple I want to write about.  It's my new favorite.

I am going to be completely honest and tell you guys I have not been to India for the past 5 years, so I have no idea what and how everyone thinks.

Lately I have been watching the tv show Shakti- Astitva ke Ehsaas ki.  I am totally in love with this couple, with Harman and Soumya.  Do tell me if this is a topic anyone might have a problem reading about.

If  you guys don't know what the show is about I will tell you.

The show is about a girl named Soumya who has been hated by her father and grandmother ever since she was born.  Her mom always protected her from everyone, her younger sister was her shield from the outside world.  Her mom never let her outside the house.  She was not educated.  Her sister Surbhi once got in an argument with a guy named Harman and to take revenge Harman kidnapps Soumya thinking she is Surbhi.  The two were attracted to each other ever since they first met, then they were forced to get married by the villagers.  Later on Soumya finds out that she is a kinnar, a transgender.  Harman still supports her and protects her.  It is about how those two change fight against everyone for their love and Soumya's identity.

Do tell me if the topic is something that you guys might be affected by.  Or if you guys have any problem in general.  Hope to have all you guys' support in the new story just like in this one.

I will update the next part to this story next Friday.