Mr. Bajaj is.....

Hey guys sorry it took me so long to update this, but here is the next update.  hope you all like it.

Please Mr. Bajaj...- Prerna whispers, trying for one last time. And then miracally Rishab's hand in Prerna's hand moves. He squeezes harder and his eyes blink a several times but they stay closed in the end.

Mr. Bajaj.- Prerna says shocked. Everyone standing there was shocked to see this. They had all lost hope that Rishab would get up.

It's a miracle.- The doctor says shocked.

Doctor, check him please.- Prerna says not letting go of his hand. The doctor nods and starts doing a check up.

The doctor was checking Rishab for the next ten minutes and by the time they were done Rishab was waking up. He slowly opened his eyes.

There you go Mrs. Bajaj aapke husband bilkul thik hai.- the doctor says.

RISHAB'S POV

There you go Mrs. Bajaj, aapke husband bilkul thik hai.- someone says.

Ek minute agar main yaha hoon to Prerna na konsa husband. Wait main kaha hoon. Ye itna uncomfortable kyu hai? - I think. I try to turn around to see where I was but someone was holding my hand. I turn to that side to see Prerna holding my hand tightly. Her face was tearstained. When she sees me tears start to fall from her eyes.

I raise my other hand to wipe her tears. She gives me a weak smile realising that I hate it when she is crying.

END RISHAB'S POV

The doctor, nurses, Fab5, Nandini, and Navya smile. The fact that Rishab just woke up and the first thing he does is wipe Prerna's tears. That just showed how much he cares about Prerna. And the events of the whole night show how much Prerna loves Rishab. For the first time Fab5 and Navya had seen someone that is just as in love as Nandini and Manik are.

Okay ab yeh thik hai. Aap inhe aaj sham tak ghar le ja sakte hai.- the doctor says. And he leaves with the other hospital staff.

Prerna nods and thanks the doctor. Rishab just turns to face all of them.

Aap logo ko chahiye to aap ab ghar ja sakte hai.- Prerna tells Fab5 and NavNi(Navya and Nandini).

Nahi sham tak ki toh baat hai.- Dhruv says.

Hai lekin ek kaam kar sakte hai aur wo hai yaha canteen main jake khana kha sakte hai- Cabir says.

Mujhe to bahut bhook lagi hai- He continues.

Tujhe kab bhook nahi lagi hoti hai bhookad?- Mukti says, making everyone smile.

Rishab who was confused as to who these people are looks at Prerna.

Mr. Bajaj in logo ne aap ki jaan bachai. In hone hi aap ko hospital laya tha. Aur phir ye log hotel main rehne jane wale the par maine hi inse kaha ki ye humare saath reh sakte hai.- Prerna tells him. He nods and turns towards them.

Thank you- he finally says.

Are sir is me thank you bolne wali kya baat hai. Waise bhi hume thank you bolna chahiye as hum log aap ke ghar pe reh rahe hai.- Cabir says.

Rishab nods and fab5 leaves to eat.

Kukki kaha hai?- Rishab asks.

Wo ghar par hai. Main call karke bata deti hoon ki aap thik hai aur hum log sham tak ghar aa jayenge.- Prerna says and leave to call maasi.

Hello maasi...ha...wo maine phone isliye kiya tha Mr. Bajaj ko hosh aa gaya hai aur hum sham tak ghar aa jayenge...ha....thik hai...koi baat nahi...acha...chalo main baad main call karti hoon bye.- Prerna talks to maasi and comes to sit by Rishab.

Mr. Bajaj wo Kukki kal raat ghar pe maasi aur Tanu(tanvi) ke saath thi. Hum dono bhi uske saath nahi the. Wo bahut royi hai kal raat. I don't know ki ab wo kaisi hai. I mean wo ab thik hai bhi ya nahi?- Prerna says to Rishab.

It's fine Mrs. Bajaj hum ghar jake dhek lenge.-Rishab says, understanding what she is going through.

Okay phir main discharge ki sari formalities puri kar deti hoon aur hum log sham tak ghar chale jaynge.- Prerna says.

Ha, aur maasi se kehke baki sab ke rehne ka intazam bhi kar dijiye ga- Rishab says. Prerna nods with a slight smile on her face and leaves the room. Rishab who was really tired and drowzy because of the medicines falls asleep quickly.

Here's the next update.  Hopefully you guys like it and aren't disappointed by the wait.  Please vote and comment.  Tell me if you like it and what you think about it.  And again really sorry about the wait.