What Happened?

Hey, guys thanks for the comments.  Hope you liked the chapter before.  Well here is the next part.  Hope you guys like this one.  please vote and comment.

In maasi's room-

Tanvi and maasi were sitting in the room talking when maasi's phone rings.

Hello ...ye Kya bol rahe hai aap ...- maasi says in the phone.

Mom phone speaker pe dalo- Tanvi says. And maasi puts the phone on speaker.

Hi haan. Maine kisi Prerna ko call Kiya that kyunki wo last call tha. Lekin unhone baat karna band Kar diya. Phir Maine aapko phone Kiya kyunki aap unki maasi hai.- the person says on the phone.

To kya aap log aa sakte hai?- The person finally asks.

Ha, hum aa rahe hai.- maasi answers.

Mom, Prerna.- Tanvi says. Both of them hurriedly run to Prerna's room.

Anurag and his family who were sitting in the living room see them running towards Prerna's room, so follow them.

Prerna, Prerna. Tum thik to ho?- Tanvi asks.

Prerna humse baat karo- maasi says.

They start shaking her. Once she comes out of her trance she started to panic.

Maasi wo..wo...call...us insan...wo mazak Kar Raha tha na.....main...wo Kukki...kya ho raha hai... bahut ghatia mazak tha...main us insan ko nahi chodungi....- Prerna starts to ramble. The Basus' were shocked seeing Prerna like that. They felt somewhat bad. Maasi just forced her into a hug. That calmed her down and she thought and relaxed.

Prerna you okay?- Tanvi asks. Prerna nods.

I need to go. Mujhe Jake dekhna chahiye.- Prerna says.

Ha Chalo hum dino bhi chalte hai tumhare saath.- maasi says.

Nahi aap log yaha Kukki ke sath ruk jaiye.- Prerna says. They were hesitant, but nod. Prerna get up and gets her purse and phone and leaves.

While she is sitting in the car she is thinking about what the person on the phone said to her.

Flashback-

hello...Mr. Bajaj kaha hai aap?...itna time to aapko aaj tak kabhi nahi laga...-Before she could say anything the person on the other side of the phone speaks up.

Ek minute. - an unknown voice says fro. The other side.

Kya ap Prerna hai?- the person asks.

Ha- Prerna says now really worried.

Aap ka Rishab Bajaj se Kya rishta hai?- the person asks.

Ji wo main unki patni hoon- Prerna answers.

Oh, okay. Main Bijoy Bose Hoon, yaha city hospital ka ek doctor Hoon. Mr. Bajaj ko Abhi ek ghante peheli hi hum ne admit Kia tha. Unka accident hua hai.- the doctor says. That's when Prerna felt her world slipping. The phone falls out of her hand and she falls down in a trance.

End of Flashback.

Prerna comes out of her thoughts when she gets a call from Mr. Bajaj's phone again.

Hello. Doctor boliye.- Prerna says.

Mrs. Bajaj apke husband ki halat bahut kharab hai aur agar unka jaldi operation nahi kiya to pata nahi kya hoge.- the doctor says.

To fir aap unka operation kyu nahi kar rahe hai?- Prerna asks, really worried.

Wo, hume unke family me se kisi ki permission chahiye, isliye maine aap ko call kiya. Humare paas time nahi, isliye agar aap verbally permission dengi aur yaha ane ke baad formalities kar degi to koi baat nahi.- The doctor explains.

Ha chalega. Jo karna pade karo, lekin unhe kuch nahi hone chahiye.- Prerna tells the doctor.

Okay- the doctor responds and cuts the call.

After a few minutes Prerna reaches the hospital.

Rishab Bajaj.- Prerna asks the receptionist.

He is in the operation theater ma'am.- the receptionist answers.

Thank you- Prerna says and leaves.

When she gets there she sees 6 people standing there.

Aap log?- she asks confused to see them there. 2 boys, 4 girls.

wo...wo ...hum unhe yaha le kar aaye the- one of the girls answers.

Unhe matlab Mr. Bajaj ko?- Prerna asks.

Ha, aur aap unki?- One of the boys asks.

Main unki patni hoon.- Prerna answers.

Okay to fir hum chalte hai-Another one of the girls say.

Ha waise bhi hume hotel dhundna hai.- the other boy says.

Ek minute.  Aap logo ke paas rehenekeliya jaga nahi hai to aap log mere ghaar aa sakte ho- Prerna says.

Are you sure, I mean hum sab log.  Aur aap to hume jante bhi nahi hai- the third girl says.

Aap logo ne mere pati ki jaan bachai hai.  Main aap logo pe itna to bharosa kar sakti hoon.-Prerna says without hesitating.

Aur  ab baat rahi itne logo ki, to aap kog shayad Mr. Bajaj ko nahi jante.  Wo India ke one top 3 richest aur best business man hai.- Prerna continues.  The people looked impressed.

Mana abhi ek reason ki wajah se hum ghar kisi ke sath share kar rahe hai, lekin aap log fikar mat kijiye Mr. Bajaj un logo ko ghar se bhaut jald nikal denge.-Prerna says.  And goes on to tell them that they are staying in their rival's house as they brought their house.  She doesn't say any names.

Hope aap logo ko koi problem na ho?- Prerna asks them.

Arre aap yeh kya bol rahi?  Aap humare liye itna kar rahi, yeh hi bhaut hai.  Humein koi problem nahi hai.- One of the boys say.

Ha, aur by the way, main Nandini hoon.  Yeh Mukti, Navya, Alya, Druv, aur ye Cabbir hai.- Nandini tells Prerna.

Nice to meet you all.  Aur main Prerna, Prerna Bajaj hoon- Prerna responds.

I hope you guys liked it.  Do tell me what you think.  Don't forget to vote and comment.