The Conversations

Hey, guys I am so sorry.  I have the next update ready and I have had it for a long time, but wasn't able to post them as I have no been feeling well for the past few days.  Hope you guys like it.

Aap ki wajah se Kukki main itna improvement aya hain. Aur aap uske kitna khayal rakhti hain.- Rishab says.

Mr. Bajaj main ne aap ko kal bhi bataya tha ki Kukki, Tanvi aur maasi ab mere liye apni family ban gaye hain. Aur main apni family ke liye kuch bhi kar sakti hoon. Aur rahi Kukki ka khayal rakhne ki to ab wo meri bhi kuch lagti hain. Wo sirf aapki beti nahi hain.- Prerna says looking towards Rishab. The two of them had an eyelock until they were disturbed by a business partner of Rishab. Rishab started introducing Prerna to everyone as his wife. In all this what they didn't notice was that Prerna's family was there watching Prerna.

The thing is that this party was being held in Basu Badi and the guests included Rishab's business partners. The Basus' had to be there as Rishab's business partners knew them as well. Rishab had invited Prerna's family hoping at least they will listen to her this time. Mohini also invited them them thinking that they will finally see how Prerna is.

Are, Vinna ji aap aa gaye?- Mohini asks, tauntingly. Prerna's family was so shocked to see Prerna with Kukki and Rishab that they didn't even notice Mohini and her family there. They were shocked to see the Rishab had a daughter. They were even more shocked to see Prerna's bond with the Rishab's family. They couldn't hear anything but they could see them. Anurag comes there to greet Prerna's family. This brings all of them out of their trance.

Aunty aap kaisi hai?- Anurag asks as he touches her feet for blessing. Vinna looks at him and gets emotional and feels bad for him. Out of emotion she hugs Anurag with tears in her eyes.

Hume maaf kar do. Pata nahi is Prerna ko kya ho gaya hai. Wo us Bajaj se shaadi kaise kar sakti hain? Shayad mujhse hi kuch galti hui hogi use pal poskar badha ne main.- She says with tears in her eyes.

Aunty aap ye kya bol rahi hai. Aap ki koi galti nahi hein. Pata nahi Prerna ne us Bajaj se kyu shaadi ki hai? Jo bhi hai main use us shadi se chudwa kar hi rahunga. Wo mujhse pyaar kar ti hai to kisi majburi main hi usne Bajaj ke sath shaadi ki hogi. I will free her and make her mine.- He says. He was still thinking that Prerna loves him and will come back to him. Where as the rest of his family understands that Vinna is not happy with this marriage either, so they think no to taunt her. They are in the same team, according to them.

As they were looking for Prerna they see her bent down talking to Kukki. Rishab, Tanvi, and maasi were standing behind her.

I want the two of you to dance.- Kukki sings to them.

Kon dono?- Prerna asks trying to make sure.

Kukki palms her head in response which makes Prerna, Rishab, Tanvi, and maasi look at her with amusement. She gets up and makes Prerna get up with her as well. She takes Prerna's hand and puts it in Rishab's and signs the two of them to dance together.

They look at each other not knowing what to do. Rishab looks at her and asks her permission for a dance. Prerna gives a slight nod.

The two of them get in the middle of the hall. They are standing in the middle a Kukki is standing with Tanvi and maasi. Others gather. Prerna still didn't notice her family there. Neither did Rishab. Tanvi, Kukki and maasi don't know who her family is.

They start doing a romantic dance while having a conversation.

Waise aap itna bura bhi dance nahi karte.- Prer a says.

I know.- he says in plain attitude.

Attitude?- Prerna says with amusement in her voice. Rishab just gives her a look that asks 'What's going on in your head?'

Prerna just smiles in response

While Kukki, Tanvi and maasi were smiling at them dancing, so we're the guests. The Basus' and Prerna's family were not very happy with this. They were not happy by seeing Prerna happy with Bajaj.

Waise aap bhi accha dance kar leti hai.- Rishab says to her.

Bhi se Kya Matlab hai aapka?-Prerna asks.

Mera Matlab hai agar kisi ek me khe diya ki aap thikthak dance kar lete hai iska ye Matlab nahi ki aap professional dancer ban Gaye hai.- Prerna continues.

Accha? Aap ko lagta hai mujhe aacha dance nahi aata?- Rishab asks kind of challenging her.

Haan-Prerna replies.

Well then you just wait and watch- Rishab says.

Hey, guys hope you all liked it.  Please comment and vote.