Fab5 meets or misses Anurag?

Hey guys, sorry it's taken so long to update.  I have been thinking and the recent leap track made me really interested.  So I had the next chapter planed, but I changed it to relate to the leap.  You will find out soon what happens.  Hope you guys like this update.

ALL THE IMAGES ABOVE BELONG TO GOOGLE AND WHOEVER UPLOADED THEM ON GOOGLE!

In the evening Fab5 was in their Jeep following Prerna and Rishab's car.

Mr. Bajaj aap ko pata hain Kukki kitna royi kal raat. Usne aapko bahut miss kiya. Mujhse jitna ho sake utna maine use phone se samjane ki koshish ki, but use aap se hi baat karni thi.- Prerna starts telling him, but Rishab was not listening. He was thinking about how he got into this accident. He was trying to remember but wasn't able to.

Mrs. Bajaj aap thik hai?- he asks her.

Ha mujhe kya hona hai- she responds confused why he is asking this suddenly.

Nahi bas aise hi. Aap kal se hospital mein thi to socha main puchloo. - Rishab says.

Main thik hoon lekin abhi aap ko apni fikar karni chahiye meri nahi- Prerna says smiling at the fact even right now he is worried for her.

Wo to hai lekin aap hospital mein thi tabhi apna bhi check up kar wa leti. I mean aap itni worried thi to ek baar check up kar leti to pata chalta ki aap dono thik to hain na. Kyunki...-Rishab starts to say something but Prerna cuts him off.

Mr. Bajaj I know aap apne baby ke liye bahut worried hai lekin main thik hoon aur humara baby bhi thik hai. Aap relax kijiye.-Prerna says keeping that small smile on her face. He finally nods.

They finally reach home. Prerna helps Rishab out of the car. She gets out and goes to his side to help him out. He holds her hand and puts the other one around her to support himself. Maasi and Tanu come out after hearing the cars. The majority of Basu family comes to the door as well. Anurag and Anupam are upstairs so they are watching through a window.

Sambhal ke- Prerna says as she helps him. The whole Basu family is shocked to see Rishab's condition.

Yaar she was right. Pata nahi in logo mein se inki family kon hai- Alia says.

Hopefully small and simple ho-Mukti says.

I don't know guys jo bhi ho acche log hi hoge-Cabir says being rational.

Guys hum log yaha pe inki family ko judge karne nahi aaye hai-Nandini says.

And lets not forget ki kal humara workshop hai- Dhruv says.

As the Bajaj family was meeting Rishab and Fab5 was discussing things the Basu family was watching them, except for Anurag.

Anurag was still shocked to see Fab5. He noticed that there were two girls he didn't recognise, but found familiar with them.

Mujhe aisa kyun lagta hai ki main in dono ko janta hoon, but main to inse kabhi nahi mila isse pehle.- Anurag thinks to himself.

Mr. Bajaj ko kya ho gaya- Anupam asks him.

Pata nahi- Anurag says paying attention to Anupam.

Koi nai, niche jana hai ya nahi?- Anupam asks.

Nahi abhi nahi, agar gaye to phir se koi jhagda ho jayga aur abhi mood nahi hai- Anurag says. He is also thinking about the fact that he can't come in front of Fab5. He is so not happy about the fact that he has to do so many things to keep himself away from Fab5.

He and Anupam go to their rooms and retire for the day. Tanvi shows everyone their rooms. One by one everyone goes to their room. Again at night Kukki starts crying but Prerna goes and sleeps with her.

Next Morning-

Before half the house could even wake up Anurag leaves the house saying he has an important meeting out of station. He is supposed to be gone for a week. Fab5, whose workshop was only for 3 days left before meeting Anurag.

While he was gone Rishab finally manages to break Nivedita who decides to give in and give Mr. Bajaj his house back.

This happened as the case going on the Basu house, Rishab was going to win it. Nivedita didn't want to lose their house so she decided to give Rishab his house back. Whereas the other Basus weren't so happy about the decision, but happy to have their house. Mohini was the one to convince Nivedita to give Rishab his house back so that he takes the case back. Finally after getting their house back Rishab, Prerna, Maasi, Tanvi and Kukki leave. They go back to their own house. Tanvi decides to go to New York for studies and Maasi accompanies her. Rishab, Prerna and Kukki were having an amazing and happy life. They kept in touch with Fab5 who were like siblings to Rishab. He considered the guys as his younger brothers and girls as his sisters. Prerna had a different bond with everyone but they were all important to her. Kukki had so many new people that pampered her. Fab5 and Navya and Nandini met them from time to time and kept in touch.

Anurag comes back happy that the friends he remembers were gone. He was hurt that he couldn't meet them but he was happy that they are safe.

Anu tu aa gaya- Nivedita says. She narrates what happened in the last week. He was shocked to realize that Prerna had left. He was somewhere happy but then he remembered what happened in the past week he was gone.

There it is.  Again sorry it took so long to update.  Hope you guys like it and please do tell me what you think.