one.

"Min Yoongi." 

"Age?"

"Twenty-seven." Dim light's flickered as the pale sylphlike women spoke, her brown, dry hair perched up into a messy bun atop her head. Her thin, sharp green eyes stared down at the women behind the sturdy glass, judging everything she could gather about her. The lady looked up at the scrawny women, her plump cheeks filling with air at the glare she received. 

"W-why are you here?" She asked as the tall women scoffed, her bony arms crossing against her flat chest. 

"To see my patient. It's his last day." The ladies eyes widened, quickly writing something down on blank white paper, her messy handwriting annoying the other. 

"A-alright. I can take you th-"

"No need." With that, she turned on her red, stiletto heels sauntering down the white halls, towards her patient's room. She suddenly stopped, turning to face a grey, scratched up door. Obvious signs of struggle were visible; nail marks, stained blood, and indents that cracked the iron door. She smirked, her mind wandering to when her patient got here on his first day; wild, feral like an animal as he took down guards, refusing to stay put. It had been years and years, 7 to be exact, and now he could finally be free. She had healed him, made him tame, made him normal, at least that's what she believed. 

She pulled out a key, unlocking and unbolting the door, pushing it open. She gulped, her eyes wandering over the terrifying words on the walls, blood, scratches and punches that had indented the walls. She looked to her left, a small sneer forming across her lips as she stared at the emotionless man, his blonde hair covering his eyes. 

"Yoongi." He snapped his head up, dark eyes staring widely at her sharp orbs. His face was pale; he only saw the sun once a month, it was part of his sentence. "Your leaving today...your going home."

"Don't have a home." She sighed, kneeling down in front of him and placing her bony hands on his knees, sharp red nails contrasting with his black pants. 

"Yes...I will buy a small house for you...and hook you up with a job." He didn't say anything, not a single muscle moving on his face. He rung his hands out, knuckles popping as he thought about the offer. 

"Okay." She smiled grimly, standing up and petting the boy's cheek. 

"It was nice working with you, I'll miss you." He smirked, his ebony eyes flicking up to her slightly wrinkled face, a layer of makeup hiding most of them. He stood up, not quite taller than her, but his intimidation made up for that. He stared at her with hate but with something else as well; respect despite how she treated him. 

"I wish I could say the same for you. Kidding, I don't wish that. Now buy me that apartment and get me the fuck out of here this morning." She gasped when she felt his firm, strong hands wrap around her waist, tugging her flush against his body. "Pretty please, pretty girl." She looked down, her jaw tightening at the effect he had on her. 

"A-alright..." She pushed herself away, glancing again at his smirk before pulling a wad of cash and a phone from her bag. "When you leave, these will be at the main office waiting for you." He nodded, grinning as she left, the door slamming behind her. He turned around, leaning his head against the wall and scratching his nails against it's white paint, peeling it off. 

"Fuck...finally..."

ⓨⓜ

"I can't beleive you. He watched your live?" Jimin giggled, nodding his head as he smirked up at Taehyung. The blue haired boy scoffed, completely shocked that their own professor had the audacity to not only watch Jimin's live, but confront him about it. "What did he say?"

"Well, he told me he was 'Mrgatti23', the one that bought me like half the dildo's I own. Then he asked if he could be a guest on the show!" Taehyung's smile slightly faltered, but he was able to fix that before the peachy pink haired boy noticed. He stared down at his feet, unable to decide on what to say.

"Are you? Gonna let him be on the show?" Jimin laughed, looking slightly offended by his friend, gasping when two strong arm's wrapped around him, picking him up and spinning him around. Jimin giggled, squealing when Jungkook put him down, laughing like a child and joining the other two as they walked towards the dining hall. Taehyung's eyes remained on the hand Jungkook kept on Jimin's shoulder, the smaller not seeming bothered by it's presence. Jimin's mind forgot about the other's question, which would leave him curious about it all through the rest of the day. Taehyung had watched Jimin's shows, but the younger didn't need to know that. Jungkook knew too, but was never really interested in it. 

"Jimin, c-can I talk to you...?" Taehyung whispered, lightly grabbing the boys hand to stop him from entering the dining hall. Jungkook also stopped, realizing what was happening he gave them privacy, meeting up with Hoseok. Jimin looked at the glossed floor, biting his lip as he looked up at Taehyung. 

"What is it?" The older let out a ragged sigh, shaking his head before squeezing Jimin's small hand. Jimin smiled, squeezing the older's larger hand back as an act of comfort. 

"Would you ever be in a relationship, like dating, while you do your show?" Jimin pursed his lips, tilting his head as he thought, his and Taehyung's hand swinging a bit.

"No, I don't think so. I would feel bad for my partner." Taehyung nodded, looking away from the honey doe eyes that stared sweetly up at him. Taehyung let go of his hand, wiping his palms on his jeans before heading into the dining hall, trying to ignore the heartache he felt. Jimin just stood there, a little confused, but just brushed it off walking after him, a little excited for tonight; for his show.

ⓨⓜ

𝘍𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳, 𝘠𝘢𝘺!
𝘐 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘨𝘦𝘵'𝘴 𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸𝘴!
𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘺 𝘴𝘢𝘧𝘦!

- 𝘔