twenty-six.

Lights flickered a bit as the sweet smell of strawberries and pine from the boys lingered in the air after their night time shower. The two of them were cuddled up, legs entwined as they lay on the sofa, playing with each others fingers. 

"Jiminie~" Jimin hummed, leaning his head back against the males firm chest and giggling a little. 

"Mhm?" Yoongi leaned down, sucking small hickeys on his fading ones, kissing up the back of his neck and smiling against his skin. 

"I love you, more than you will ever know." Jimin didn't say anything, just lifting the elder's fingers to his lips and kissing the back of his pale hand. "I- I never meant to hurt you...I just want you so badly. I went about it the wrong way, and- and I-I'm so sorry...Jiminie, you mean the world to me..." The ravenette smiled, tears forming in his eyes at the confession. He turned his head back, his doe eyes staring up into Yoongi's with such love and affection. 

"Yoongi...thank you and it's alright...you mean the w-world to me too..." Yoongi gulped, disappointed  that he didn't say the three words he was hoping for, but nevertheless happy. He leaned down, pressing their lips together and smiling into the kiss, not instigating anything more. Their lips molded perfectly together, fitting like two puzzle pieces. 

"I- I want you-" 

"Min Yoongi! Open the door and comply with our requests, now!" A booming voice yelled from beyond the front door, startling the both of them. Jimin's eyes stayed on the door, snapping up to look at Yoongi's fearful ones. 

"Jimin-" He was interrupted by the door slamming open, braking against the hinges as it fell to the floor. Yoongi scrambled up, raising his arms behind his head, standing in front of Jimin to protect him. Men scurried in like insects, guns raised and sirens blaring outside. 

Jimin's eyes lit up at the sight of police officers and the FBI, yet it quickly disappeared when he realized that nothing good was going to happen. His small hands clutched to the back of Yoongi's shirt, able to feel the shaking of the other. Men hurried around, digging through the place for weapons or anything, but found none. In an instant Jimin was grabbed by the hand, getting tugged away from his lover. 

"Yoongi!" 

"Don't h-hurt him! Leave him!" Jimin struggled against the cops grip, flailing his legs as he was held tightly in place. Yoongi lunged for him, gasping when three officers grabbed his body, tugging him the opposite direction of the younger. 

"Your Park Jimin, right?" The tall officer holding the ravenette asked, rubbing comforting circles on his arm. Jimin didn't say anything, watching as Yoongi struggled behind the cop's hands. Everything felt like slow motion; Yoongi getting tackled down, officers searching the house, the blaring of sirens outside. "Don't worry, your safe now. We'll get you to your friends..." Jimin's eyes were strained on Yoongi, not listening to the man at all.

"J-Jimin! Say it! Fucking say it!" The boy's breath caught in his throat, too distracted by everything to realize what Yoongi was saying. "Say it! Tell me that you fucking love me! Jimin-"

His screams were silenced by a officers glove wrapping around his mouth as they threw him on the ground, tackling him down. Jimin gasped, flinching when he saw the man getting pushed the floor. He struggled against the cop's grip, trying to free himself. 

"Say you love me!" Yoongi's voice echoed around the room, obvious tears pouring out of his eyes as he watched as Jimin struggled against the mans arms. "Get the fuck off him! Don't touch him! He's mine!" His cries were muffled again when an officer dug the heel of his boot into his head, pushing the blondes face to the floor. Jimin couldn't talk, nor make any noise in general. He wanted to say it, wanted to call out to him, wanted his arms wrapped around his body. 

"Y-Yoongi..." Although it was a mumble, Yoongi happen to hear it, breaking his grip on the officers and shaking his face away from the man's boot, tripping him. 

"Jimin! Say you love me...please! I love you! Ji-" Before he could finish a loud gunshot echoed through the house, silencing everyone; the cops, the time, everything. Noise was blocked out by Jimin, tears pouring from his eyes as he watched the blood spill from Yoongi's skull, watching as it trickled onto the floor, the floor of their home. He couldn't move, his body as still as could be as he watched Yoongi's dead body get hoisted up by the cops, dragging him away from Jimin. 

"Y-Yoongi...?" He called out, his voice rough and scratchy. He felt his body get pushed forward, snapping him out of his trance as the loud, obnoxious sirens came back along with the hustling of officers and police around the house. He was slowly walked out of the house, his mouth hanging open as his face still showed pure shook and tears. 

"Jimin! Jimin!" His head lolled to the side, his lips closing and opening when he saw Jungkook and Taehyung running towards him, tears sliding down their faces. He gasped when he felt the cop push him towards his friends, leaving him like a lifeless doll as he felt his friends embrace him. "O-Oh my g-god, Jimin! Jimin! Jiminie!"

"W-we thought you w-were dead!" Taehyung yelled, peppering kisses all over his face and gasping at the extremely visible hickeys on his neck. His arms tightened around Jimin's thinner and smaller body. Jungkook was a waterfall of tears, his flailing arms wrapping around the two of them. 

"S-so happy we found you! You must be so glad! You poor thing!" Jimin's brows furrowed, tears now leaking out of his swollen eyes. Happy? Glad? Poor thing? Jimin wasn't glad, Jimin wasn't happy, he didn't feel like a 'poor thing'. He couldn't even smile, never mind change the look of shook on his face. 

He let himself be embraced by his friends, eyes darting around and trickling with tears when he saw Yoongi's dead body get hoisted onto a stretcher, taken away from him forever. His eyes followed him as he was pushed into the ambulance, as if they would save him. His feet moved on their own, breaking away from the hug and walking towards the ambulance. His pace quickened as the vehicle started moving getting farther and farther as the small boy started sprinting behind it. 

"Y-Yoongi! N-no! He's mine!" Jimin screamed, moonlight reflecting his tears as he stopped running, collapsing onto the pavement as he watched the ambulance with the love of his life drive away. "G-give h-him back...come back..."

He could still hear the sirens getting quieter and quieter, his breath getting heavier as he started to realize the reality. His voice was barely above a scratchy whisper, his tears running past his lips, making his throat all salty. 

"He's mine...I- I love h-him...give h-him back..."

ⓨⓜ

I cried so hard while writing this.
Everything told me not to post it, but, I had to make it sad.