two.

"Hello everyone~" Jimin smiled at the camera, his fingers looping around one another as he watched the comments flood in. His room was lit up with fairy lights and decorated with fluffy pillows and a plush blanket underneath him. He wore a cute, pink harness that connected his skirt and thigh highs. His top half was covered by an almost see through white shirt, a small pink choker, acting as a collar, was gently wrapped around his neck. He adjusted himself so his skirt was showing most of his milky thighs, his finger's running through his hair, his shirt rising, exposing his flat tummy. 

"I wanted to thank 'Mrgatti23' for the new toys, I'll be sure to use at least one tonight~...I'd also like to thank 'Tannie1230' for what I'm wearing now, it's so pretty!" Jimin smirked a little as comments started to explode in the chat, agreeing to what he said. He still felt a little weird that his professor was watching, but hey, maybe his grade will go up. He played with the edge of his skirt and shirt, little whimpers coming from his lips as he stared teasingly at the camera, a small smirk tugging at the corners of his mouth. 

"Do you want to see me naked~?" 

Mrgatti23: baby boy, enough playing with us. take it off.

MinnieT: Fuck, cmon baby show us your pretty body~

Tannie1230: Of course we do, especially under us, moaning like the slut you are.

Jimin whimpered at the comments, licking his lips and slowly undressing his top and slipping the skirt and harness off, leaving his choker and thigh highs on. 

"Is this better~?" Jimin shifted, so his ass was more towards the camera, shaking it a little, and moaning, his eyelashes fluttering. 

Sadihun: Fuck lemme get some of that

Tannie1230: Your so beautiful baby...

Seonkki: fucking hell, lets see that ass get fucked

Comments filtered in, in all honesty he couldn't care less. He reached over behind the camera and grabbed a bottle of strawberry scented lube, his favorite. He smiled and poured some of the lube on his fingers. 

XRaviX: ass to the camera, slut

Jimin shivered and nodded, turning so his ass was up and his chest on the blankets beneath him. He whimpered as spread the strawberry lube around his ass, slipping one finger in to stretch himself, already starting to slightly pant. He moaned out as he added another finger, his free shaky hand moving to run his small fingers up and down his dick. 

"Mhm...f-fuck..." Jimin gasped as he added a third finger, his eyes closing as he let himself enjoy the moment. He figured he was ready and whimpered when he pulled out, his twink like body picking itself up as he grabbed the lube and dildo machine he was to using for tonight's live, special thanks to 'Mrgatti23'. 

"Mhm, this won't fit~" He whined, picking up the dildo and licking his lips as he lathered it with lube, hooking it up to the machine, positioning himself so the dildo was poking his pink hole. He grabbed the remote, his eyes grazing over the chat which was mostly quiet; his audience either jacking off or too lost in the moment. He pushed his ass back onto the machine, little cute moans spilling from his mouth. He turned it on, not bothering with the lowest setting and skipping to the second, yelping at the intensity he wasn't expecting. 

"F-fuck...ahhh~" The small boy whimpered, slightly getting shoved forward with each thrust of the machine. His back arched beautifully, eyes hooded as his mouth was hanging open. With shaky finger's he turned it up to the third setting, letting out a melodic wanton moan. He didn't care about his viewers anymore, this was just for himself. 

"Mph~ f-fuck...p-please..." He wrapped his hand around his dick, whining at the pleasure when he ran his fingers up and down. With his other hand, he stuck two finger's in his mouth, sucking and swirling his tongue as if sucking a dick. His eyes stared at the camera while doing so, only teasing his audience more. He took his fingers out, leaving his lips with a pop as he reached for the controller, turning it up to the highest setting, whimpering and digging his face into a pillow as to muffle his cries. After a few more minutes of being pounded into, he felt himself getting closer to his release, jacking himself off to get him there faster. With one last moan, he released; white strings painting the blanket under him. He turned the machine off, whimpering as he slid it out of him. 

"Mmmhh~ did you all l-like it...?" Jimin smiled, flushed face staring at the camera. 

Seonkki: Fuck baby, your so fucking cute...

Mrgatti23: What I'd do to fuck that ass

Tannie1230: So pretty baby, good job.

Jimin smiled a bit more as comments rolled in. After a while of talking he ended the live, collapsing onto the blanket and pillows. 

"Fuck, my ass is gonna hurt tomorrow."

ⓨⓜ

Dark ebony eyes stared at the now black screen, his breath ragged; shocked by what he felt when he watched the small camboy fuck himself. He can't even remember how he got to the site, but that didn't matter. He was too caught up in the angelic smile and sinful body, cute pink hair that bounced with every thrust of the toy. 

Yoongi quickly clicked on his account, his eyes widening at the amount of videos he had. With quick work he was able to find his email on the site. His hands shook as he saved it, his eyes staring at the cute profile picture of the boy. He gulped, looking at the floor, his feet tapping anxiously. The blonde spun in his chair, tilting his head back and grinning, whining when he couldn't get the thought of the boy out of his head. He dug through a drawer, grabbing a cigarette and lighting it, sighing as the toxins hes been missing for 7 years finally hit his head. He turned back to his computer, copying the email and searching it up, finding it associated with a collage close to him.  He grinned when he found out the name of the boy, his tongue flicking onto his lips.

"J-Jimin...Park Jimin."

ⓨⓜ

𝘖𝘬𝘢𝘺, 𝘐'𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘮𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘰𝘺𝘴, 𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸.
𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘰𝘥𝘢𝘺!

𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘺 𝘴𝘢𝘧𝘦.

- 𝘔